  Carlo Gambacorti: Re: CALL: various; August 1996

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: Re: CALL: various; August 1996
From: Carlo Gambacorti <GAMBACORTI@ICIL64.CILEA.IT>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 14:15:14 +0000
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by ICIL64.CILEA.IT

At 10:58 AM 9/18/96 +0200, you wrote:
>OK. Carlo,
>
>However some overlap may be unavoidable; it's a matter of judgment: CALLs
>was especially designed for seekers of collaborators; f.i. the TIMP
>message is especially suited for CALL; There is nor primary request for
>patient-material although it can be involved, but the message is most for
>Collaboration under the BIOMED-2 program;

Ya, but this ned clarification with Frank on the web page, where DIAG is
also named for requests for collaboration. In addition when human samples
are involved, it comes out the need for our policy on asking IRB approval...

>I see no harm in reposting some messages under different headings;
>actually, if subscribers use the TOPIC option, only some of them may
>receive a message twice.

...but this can give an idea of lack of organization inside HMGN, to our
subscribers.

I propose to communicate each other with these borderline messages; can you
tell me how many subscribres have DIAG and do not have CALL ?
Carlo