  Bergen (ioi): Re: CALL: various; August 1996

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: Re: CALL: various; August 1996
From: "Bergen (ioi)" <A.A.Bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 10:58:59 +0200

OK. Carlo,

However some overlap may be unavoidable; it's a matter of judgment: CALLs
was especially designed for seekers of collaborators; f.i. the TIMP
message is especially suited for CALL; There is nor primary request for
patient-material although it can be involved, but the message is most for
Collaboration under the BIOMED-2 program;
I see no harm in reposting some messages under different headings;
actually, if subscribers use the TOPIC option, only some of them may
receive a message twice.

Best regards

Arthur