  Carlo Gambacorti: Re: CALL: various; August 1996

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: Re: CALL: various; August 1996
From: Carlo Gambacorti <GAMBACORTI@ICIL64.CILEA.IT>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 10:38:46 +0000
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by ICIL64.CILEA.IT

At 02:16 PM 9/17/96 +0200, you wrote:
>New CALLs!
>
>The CALL section is open for CALLs for collaboration, offers of
>assistance; CALLs for information on a.o. lost books, references, general
>topics as well as persons in the field of Human Genetics.
>
>The August CALL contains requests for comments on New Duchenne Muscular
>Dystrophy WWW pages, requests for collaboration and info on genes on
>chromosme 11, 17 and 22; ibid collaboration on the TIMP gene (Sorsby's)
>in the BIOMED-2 program; ibid on thrichothyodystrophy; and much more!

Arthur,
I think the message on TIMP and thrichothyodystrophy would perhaps be more
suitable for DIAG; in order to avoid orelaps and to annoy the subscribers
with duplicate messages (not many use TOPICS), I'd suggest to channels into
DIAG all requests where an exchange of patients' materials or patients
referrals are (even potentially) possible.

Carlo

PS What happened to Bob talk with NextWave ?