  Frank Zollmann: ANNO: New Meetings & Workshops

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: ANNO: New Meetings & Workshops
From: Frank Zollmann <frank.zollmann@stud.uni-rostock.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 22:59:35 +0200

           HUM-MOLGEN New Meetings and Workshops

This mail summarizes new announcements of meetings and workshops
listed recently at our WWW
(http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/).

If you are interested in a specific announcement, please take
a look at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/anno/meetings.html

or use WEBMAIL SERVICE (explanation at end of message).

You can announce your meeting (free) at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/cgi-bin/meetings.pl?write1

Thanks for your interest.

Frank S. Zollmann
(Frank.Zollmann@medizin.uni-rostock.de)

RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Since the last ANNO: New Meetings & Workshops summary we got
these new announcements of meetings and workshops:

  1. September 4-6, 1997
     Gene Therapy: First Announcement
     Internat'l Symposium on Gene Therapy for Hemophilia
     University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
     radford@med.unc.edu

  2. 7 - 10 July, 1997
     Others: Call for abstracts
     International Conference on Acute Respiratory Infections
     The Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group, Canberra
     rnd868@nceph.anu.edu.au

  3. 05/25/97-05/29/97
     Biotechnology for Business
     Duke University, Duke University,Durham, NC
     biotech@chem.duke.edu

  4. 04/16/97 - 04/19/97
     Genetics: Program, Call for abstracts
     9. Jahrestagung der Gesellschaft f|r Humangenetik
     Gesellschaft f|r Humangenetik, Innsbruck, Austria
     humgentag-9@uibk.ac.at

  5. 4-6 April 1997
     Others: Announcement and Call for Papers
     16th Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference
     Mississippi State University and University of Mississippi Medical
Center,
     Broadwater Beach Resort and Hotel, Biloxi, MS
     jbumgard@abe.msstate.edu

  6. January 22-25, 1997
     Others: 5th Medicine Meets Virtual Reality
     Medicine Meets Virtual Reality Global Healthcare Grid:
     Transformation of Medicine through Communication
     San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina, San Diego, California, USA
     mmvr@amainc.com

  7. December 9-20, 1996
     Others: Call for abstracts
     3rd Internet World Congress on Biomedical Sciences
     Riken, Tsukuba, Japan
     congress@inabis.org

  8. Dec 4-7, 1996
     Cancer Research: call for abstracts
     10th International Conference on Carcinogenesis & Risk Assessment
     University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Science Park-Res.
Div.,
     Austin, Texas
     mlfendley@sprd1.mdacc.tmc.edu

  9. November 12-15, 1996
     Neurology / Neuroscience: Call for Poster Abstracts
     Cerebrovascular Pathology in Alzheimer's Disease
     New York Academy of Sciences, East Rutherford, New Jersey, US
     jdelator@surgery.unm.edu

 10. October 18, 1996
     Molecular Diagnostics: First and Final Announcement
     Symposium on Frontier Applications of Electrospray Mass
Spectrometry
     University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN USA
     mcghee@novell.chem.utk.edu

 11. October 16-18, 1996
     Microbiology / Virology: Sixteenth Food Microbiology Symposium &
     Rapid Methods Workshop
     Current Concepts in Foodborne Pathogens and Rapid and Automated
     Methods in Food Microbiology
     University of Wisconsin-River Falls, River Falls, Wisconsin, USA
     colleen.walsh.nelson@uwrf.edu

 12. October 10-11, 1996
     Genetics: 4th Symposium European School of Molecular Medicine
     Genes and Cardiovascular Disease: Damage or Savage
     Camillo Golgi European School of Molecular Medicine, Brescia, Italy
     castell@master.cci.unibs.it

 13. October 8-11
     Others: XXVIII Congress
     National Congress, SIBioC '96
     Italian Society of Clinical Biochemistry and Clinical Molecular
Biology, Pesaro
     bonvi@protec.it

 14. September 26-27, 1996
     Others: 11th Annual Course
     Pediatrics for the Practitioner: Update '96
     Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD
     cmenet@som.adm.jhu.edu

 15. 09/26/96 at 6:00 PM
     Biotechnology: 3rd Annual Biotechnology Forum
     Breakthroughs in Biotechnology
     Churchill Club of Nothern California, Hyatt Rickeys, Palo Alto, CA
     chrchll@sv.tbgi.com

For usage of the web by E-mail gateway:

   1.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0331.html
   2.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0321.html
   3.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0142.html
   4.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0326.html
   5.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0318.html
   6.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0322.html
   7.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0330.html
   8.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0328.html
   9.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0320.html
  10.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0324.html
  11.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0319.html
  12.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0145.html
  13.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0323.html
  14.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0143.html
  15.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0329.html

We are interested in your experience with this or similar services.
Please send your comments to HUM-MOLGEN@nic.surfnet.nl

WEBMAIL SERVICE by eBay Internet (http://www.ebay.com/web-mail/)

How to use the service

Send an e-mail message to the following address:

web-mail@ebay.com

The subject of your message is ignored; it may be blank. The body of
your
message should contain one URL that you wish to fetch per line. Multiple
URLs per message are permitted. The service will attempt to fetch each
URL,
and return one message per URL requested.

Here is an example message to fetch the front page of HUM-MOLGEN and a
recent
meeting annoucement:

To: web-mail@ebay.com
Subject: none

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0326.html

The WebMail Service is operated as shareware. Unregistered users are
limited
to a certain number of retrievals per month. Registered users are
granted
unlimited access.

| HUM-MOLGEN - Internet Communication Forum in Human Genetics        |
| E-mail: HUM-MOLGEN@nic.surfnet.nl                                  |
| WWW: http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/              |
| Phone: 020-566 4598 (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2101 (USA)        |
| Fax:   020-691 6521 (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2555 (USA)        |