  Frank Zollmann: ANNO: New Positions

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: ANNO: New Positions
From: Frank Zollmann <frank.zollmann@stud.uni-rostock.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 16:04:12 +0200

                  HUM-MOLGEN New Positions

This mail summarizes new announcements of job vacancies listed
recently at our WWW (http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/).

If you are interested in a specific announcement, please take
a look at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/

or use WEBMAIL SERVICE (explanation at end of message).

You can announce your positions (free) at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/cgi-bin/positions.pl?write0

Thanks for your interest.

Frank S. Zollmann
(Frank.Zollmann@medizin.uni-rostock.de)

RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Since the last ANNO: New positions summary we got these new
announcements:

   1.Predoctoral student positions / PhD student positions:
     Physiology / Biophysics: Graduate Studentship
     Dept. of General Physiology, University of Ulm, 89081 Ulm, Germany
     Dr. Lothar Kuerz (lothar.kuerz@medizin.uni-ulm.de)

   2.Non-Academic Positions:
     Others: Scientists (Ph. D., MS., or BS.)
     Scientists Distribution Organization, Odessa, TX 79761
     Jerry Ford (sytist@infobot.hartley.on.ca)

   3.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Neurology / Neuroscience: Postdoctoral fellow
     Center of Molecular Neurobiology, University of Hamburg, D-20251
Germany
     Prof. M.Schachner (schachner@neuro.biol.ethz.ch)

   4.Predoctoral student positions / PhD student positions:
     Neurology / Neuroscience: Predoctoral (PhD) student
     Center of Molecular Neurobiology, University of Hamburg, D-20251
Germany
     Prof. M.Schachner (schachner@neuro.biol.ethz.ch)

   5.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Neurology / Neuroscience: postdoctoral fellow
     university of california, irvine, Irvine, CA 92697-4475 USA
     Tallie Z. Baram, PhD, MD. Professor (Tallie@uci.edu)

   6.Wanted:
     Neurology / Neuroscience: PREDOCTORAL POSITION
     I am currently at Northwestern University Institute for
Neuroscience,
     Evanston, 60201, U.S.
     Susan Schwerin (susans.nwu.edu)

   7.Non-Academic Positions:
     Molecular Diagnostics: Scientist
     Sequana Therapeutics, Inc., La Jolla, CA 92037
     Laura Penny (laura@sequana.com)

   8.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Molecular Diagnostics: Scientist
     Sequana Therapeutics Inc., La Jolla, CA 92037
     Laura Penny (laura@sequana.com)

   9.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Microbiology / Virology: Post-doctoral Fellow - Molecular Virology
     Texas A&M University Health Science Center, College Station, TX
77843-1114
     Van Wilson (v-wilson@tamu.edu)

  10.Wanted:
     Medical Research (others): Research Associate/Assistant
     E. Gartenberg, #
     ebg2bdoc@aol.com, egartenb@fas.harvard.edu (ebg2bdoc@aol.com,
     egartenb@fas.harvard.edu)

  11.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: Scientific Assistent in the field of Biochemical Genetics
     Research Institute for Biology of Farm Animals (FBN) Dummerstorf,
     D-18196 Dummerstorf / Germany
     Dr. habil. G. Dietl (dietl@uranus.fbn.uni-rostock.de)

  12.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: Postdoctoral fellow
     University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104. USA
     Maja Bucan, PhD, Associate Professor (bucan@pobox.upenn.edu)

  13.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: PGES Visiting Fellow
     Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics, Palo Alto, CA 94304
     Laura McConnell, PGES Coordinator (hf.lml@forsythe.stanford.edu)

  14.Predoctoral student positions / PhD student positions:
     Genetics: PhD student position
     Center for Psychobiological and Psychosomatic Research, University
of Trier,
     Trier, Germany, D-54290
     TRIER, Germany
     Dr. Klaus-Ulrich Lentes (lentesku@fpp.uni-trier.de)

  15.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: Sr. Scientist and Scientist Positions
     Sequana Therapeutics, Inc., La Jolla, CA 92037
     Laura Penny (laura@sequana.com)

  16.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: Post-Doctoral Fellow
     Kellogg Eye Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
     Radha Ayyagari (ayyagari@umich.edu)

  17.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Gene Therapy: Post-doctoral fellow
     Institute for Human Gene Therapy, University of Pennsylvania,
     Philadelphia, PA 19104
     John F. Engelhaardt, Ph.D. (Engelhar@mail.med.upenn.edu)

  18.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Gene Therapy: Post-Doctoral Fellow
     Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205
USA
     Paul Kessler (pkessler@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu)

  19.Non-Academic Positions:
     Computational Genetics / Bioinformatics: Software Professional -
     Clinical Informatics
     Sequana Therapeutics, Inc., La Jolla, CA 92037
     Laura Penny (laura@sequana.com)

  20.Non-Academic Positions:
     Computational Genetics / Bioinformatics: Sr. Database Developer -
     Clinical Informatics
     Sequana Therapeutics, Inc., La Jolla, CA 92037
     Laura Penny (laura@sequana.com)

  21.Non-Academic Positions:
     Computational Genetics / Bioinformatics: Computer Programmer
     UT M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030 USA
     Laurie Gelb, Administrative Manager (laurie@biomath.mdacc.tmc.edu)

  22.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Research
Associate/Post-Doctoral Fellow
     The University of Southern California, Center for Craniofacial
Molecular Biology,
     Los Angeles CA
     90033 USA
     Malcolm L. Snead (mlsnead@zygote.hsc.usc.edu)

  23.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 USA
     Anand Swaroop, Ph.D., Associate Professor (swaroop@umich.edu)

  24.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Post-doctoral fellow
     University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642
     Dianqing Wu (wud@pharmacol.rochester.edu)

  25.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Postdoctoral Fellow/Research
Associate
     University of Southern California, School of Dentistry, Los
Angeles, CA 90089-0641
     Cedric Minkin (cminkin@hsc.usc.edu)

  26.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Post-Doctoral Associates
     NYU Medical Center, New York, NY 10016, USA
     Li Zhang, Assistant Professor of Biochemistry
(zhangl02@mcrcr.med.nyu.edu)

  27.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Post-doctoral fellow
     Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48201
     Hyeong-Reh Choi Kim, Assistant Professor (hrckim@med.wayne.edu)

  28.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Post doctoral
     Allegheny University of the Health Sciences, Philadelphia, PA,
19109, USA
     Ellen Meier, PhD. (ellen@jeflin.tju.ed)

  29.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Post-doctoral Fellow
     University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 48105, USA
     Anand Swaroop, Ph.D., Associate Professor (Swaroop@umich.edu)

  30.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Postdoctoral
     Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710
     Lina M. Obeid, MD (fortu004@mc.duke.edu)

  31.Wanted:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: POSITION WANTED: Electron
Microscopist /
     Research Associate
     Electron Microscopy / Research in Cell Biology, Physiology, or
Morphology,
     Old Town, ME 04468 USA
     William K. Riemenschneider (io20972@maine.maine.edu)

  32.Wanted:
     Cardiovascular Research: Research Associate
     Stephen D. Bellows, x
     Stepehn D. Bellows (cathiedb@ix.netcom.com)

  33.Wanted:
     Cancer Research: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW (Cancer Research)
     The University of Cambridge, Cambridge, CB2 2QQ, United Kingdom
     Mari Kuraguchi (mk@mole.bio.cam.ac.uk)

  34.Wanted:
     Cancer Research: Postdoc position or Research associate in immuno
oncology
     Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, Beijing 100850, CHINA
     Wang Wenge (wangwg@nic.bmi.ac.cn)

  35.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cancer Research: Postdoctoral Fellow
     Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
     James Xiao, Assistant Professor (jxiao@bupula.bu.edu)

  36.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cancer Research: postdoctoral fellow
     Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
     James Xiao, Assistant Professor (jxiao@bupula.bu.edu)

  37.Non-Academic Positions:
     Biotechnology: Technical assistant
     medcon Kontraktlabor GmbH, D-29664 Walsrode, Germany
     Dr. C. Cordes (100727.2544@compuserve.com)

  38.Predoctoral student positions / PhD student positions:
     Biotechnology: Ph D
     medcon Kontraktlabor GmbH, D-29664 Walsrode, Germany
     Dr. C. Cordes (100727.2544@compuserve.com)

  39.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     Department of Medical Biochemistry, Goteborg University, SWEDEN,
     S-413 90 Goteborg, SWEDEN
     Dr Tore Samuelsson (tore.samuelsson@medkem.gu.se)

  40.Predoctoral student positions / PhD student positions:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: PhD student
     Department of Neurobiology, University of Heidelberg, 69120
Heidelberg, Germany
     Dr. Anne Regnier-Vigouroux (annerevi@sun0.urz.uni-heidelberg.de)

  41.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Post-doctoral fellow
     Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48201, USA.
     Dr. Rafael Fridman, Associate Professor (rfridman@med.wayne.edu)

  42.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Assistant research scientist
     NYU Medical Center, New York, NY 10016, USA
     Li Zhang, Assistant Professor of Biochemistry
(zhangl02@mcrcr.med.nyu.edu)

  43.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Postdoctoral Scientist
     Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California
     Dr. Michael Thelen (mthelen@llnl.gov)

  44.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Post-doctoral, bioengineering or closely
related
     Mt.Sinai Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedics, New York,NY
10029
     D.S.Springfield, MD Professor and Chairman (msss36a@prodigy.com)

  45.Clinical Positions:
     Others: Clinical Geneticist
     Great Lakes Genetics, Milwaukee, WI 53226
     Dr. C. Bryke (medgenetics@worldnet.att.net)

For usage of the web by E-mail gateway:

1.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/0011.html

2.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_positions/0111.html

3.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0209.html

4.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/0014.html

5.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0207.html

6.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0070.html

7.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_positions/0107.html

8.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0192.html

9.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0210.html
10.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0072.html
11.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0211.html
12.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0208.html
13.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0203.html
14.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/0010.html
15.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0193.html
16.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0191.html
17.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0212.html
18.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0187.html
19.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_positions/0109.html
20.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_positions/0108.html
21.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_positions/0106.html
22.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0213.html
23.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0205.html
24.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0204.html
25.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0201.html
26.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0200.html
27.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0199.html
28.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0198.html
29.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0194.html
30.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0188.html
31.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0067.html
32.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0066.html
33.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0071.html
34.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0069.html
35.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0190.html
36.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0189.html
37.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_positions/0112.html
38.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/0013.html
39.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0206.html
40.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/0012.html
41.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0197.html
42.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0196.html
43.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0186.html
44.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0195.html
45.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/clinic/0008.html

WEBMAIL SERVICE by eBay Internet
(http://www.ebay.com/web-mail/)

How to use the service

Send an e-mail message to the following address:

web-mail@ebay.com

The subject of your message is ignored; it may be blank. The body of
your
message should contain one URL that you wish to fetch per line. Multiple
URLs per message are permitted. The service will attempt to fetch each
URL,
and return one message per URL requested.

Here is an example message to fetch the front page of HUM-MOLGEN and a
recent job annoucement:

To: web-mail@ebay.com
Subject: none

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0189.html

The WebMail Service is operated as shareware. Unregistered users are
limited
to a certain number of retrievals per month. Registered users are
granted
unlimited access.

| HUM-MOLGEN - Internet Communication Forum in Human Genetics        |
| E-mail: HUM-MOLGEN@nic.surfnet.nl                                  |
| WWW: http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/              |
| Phone: 020-566 4598 (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2101 (USA)        |
| Fax: 020-691 6521 (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2555 (USA)          |