  Bergen (ioi): CALL, various, Feb 1996

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: CALL, various, Feb 1996
From: "Bergen (ioi)" <A.A.Bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 11:11:26 +0100

Note from the editor:

New CALLs!
With a single E-mail you can now reach approximately ***3500***
colleagues from approximately ***60*** countries world-wide, with an
interest in genetics and molecular biology, for free!

The CALL section is open for CALLs for collaborations, info requests
(only for info which cannot obtained easily elsewhere),
offers of assistance, grant deadline CALLs, CALLs for papers, etc.
Occaisionally, replies will be posted at the end of this file.

Please send high quality messages only, including your full name,
institute and E-mail adress. Please respond to a CALL by private E-mail
only, unless your reply is of interest to the entire HUM-MOLGEN community.

Good CALLs!

Arthur Bergen

From urtiz@GENETHON.FRFri Mar  8 10:23:40 1996

This message  was originally submitted  by urtiz@GENETHON.FR to  the
HUM-MOLGEN list at NIC.SURFNET.NL.

Subject: Multicore

We are currently collecting all cases of multicore/multiminicore myopathy
in order to start linkage studies.

If anybody interested in collaboration, please contact :

J.A. Urtizberea, MD
AFM - Genethon
1, rue de l'Internationale
91000 EVRY - FRANCE

tel : 33 1 69 47 28 28
Fax:  33 1 60 77 12 16

e-mail : urtiz @ genethon.fr

gqva12@udcf.gla.ac.uk (Grant Gallagher) sent the following comments:

Hi, I'm trying to contact Professor Andreas Zeigler, who I Understand
coordinates the Eurpoean Chromosome 6 workshop.

If anyone has his email address, or information on how to contact the
Workshop, I'd be grateful to receive it.

Many thanks

Grant Gallagher
University of Glasgow Department of Surgery
Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: g-gallagher.surgery.gla.ac.uk
Remote IP address: 194.80.44.101
gqva12@udcf.gla.ac.uk (Grant Gallagher) sent the following
comments

Hi,
I'm interested in starting a discussion group, on the genetics of
cytokine expression *OR* talking to others in the field.

Our interest lies in TNF and IL-10, but I'm sure that lots of the
problems and approaches are common.

I look forward to hear ing from you.