  Bergen (ioi): BIOT, various, Feb 1996

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: BIOT, various, Feb 1996
From: "Bergen (ioi)" <A.A.Bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 11:31:59 +0100

Note from the editor:

With a single E-mail you can now reach approximately 3500 colleauges or
interested parties in genetics and molecular biology from approximately 60
countries world-wide, for free!

The BIOT section is open for messages concerning biotechnology and
molecular genetics and molecular biology. These messages include
sharing of experimental expertise, requests for vectors, clones, cel lines
etc., grant info and requests, info about new techniques, protocols
diagnostic methods, etc.
Companies can post messages in this section, too, but only if these messages
are clearly of (general) interest to HUM-MOLGEN subscribers.
Please send high-quality messages only.

Please respond to BIOT messages by private E-mail, unless your reply is
of general interest to the entire HUM-MOLGEN community.
Some replies may be at the end of this file.

Arthur Bergen