Zingaro & Company
Senior Research Chemist—Environmental Fate
A global contract research organization specializing in ecotoxicology, environmental fate and analytical services to the agroscience, pharmaceutical, and industrial chemical industries. This organization was established in 1976 and is a leader in conducting GLP studies to meet global regulatory requirements for the testing of agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, pharmaceutical, biocides and animal health products.
Scope of the Job
The incumbent will be primarily responsible for the managing of studies.
- Write study protocols.
- Supervise personnel and project organization.
- Communicate data/results to clients.
- Write study reports and comply with protocols, SOP’s and GLP regulations.
- At least a B.S. in Chemistry (emphasis in organic chemistry) and 5 – 10 years of experience.
- Experience working in a contract laboratory environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of EPA OPPTS and OECD guidelines.
- Experience with HPLC, radiolabel handling.
- Experience working in a GLP/GMP environment.
- Experience with pesticides/herbicides.
- Experience in managing studies independently from start to finish, including writing protocols, updates, and reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with clients.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Able to multitask and conduct at least 3 or more projects concurrently
Type of employment: Full Time