  Francis Oullette: Re: Kartagener Syndrome

To: HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: Re: Kartagener Syndrome
From: Francis Oullette <francis@ncbi.nlm.nih.gov>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 23:33:08 -0400

> From dwilson@ABTS.NET Mon May 26 12:59:55 1997

> I have this disease and also have 2 other sisters with this same disease.
> We are on a lung transplant list in Chapel Hill, NC. If there is anyone who
> may have this disease please contact us at
> (704) 754-0785. Or write us at seiko@hotmail.com Thank you.
>                 Sincerly, Regina Golds

OMIM home page at:    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Omim/

Dear Regina,

OMIM (Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man) is a "database or catalog of
human genes and genetic disorders authored and edited by Dr. Victor A.
McKusick and his colleagues at Johns Hopkins and elsewhere."

There is a page for Kartagener Syndrome, and it can be found at:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Omim/dispmim?244400

there you will find topics under this table of content:

     DESCRIPTION
     CLINICAL FEATURES
     INHERITANCE
     PATHOGENESIS