  Bergen (ioi): BIOT: various dec 1996

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: BIOT: various dec 1996
From: "Bergen (ioi)" <A.A.BERGEN@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:29:20 +0100

New BIOTechnology and molecular biology related messages.

Please send high quality messages only related to the correct TOPIC.
Other messages may be refused or get lost without further notification.
Please respons by private E-mail only.

Happy new year!
Arthur Bergen

Subject: (Fwd) HLA-Typing

Thomas.Dick@Ac.cybercity.de (Thomas Dick) sent the following comments:

Hello,
we want to investigate the genomic sequence of the HLA-DRB1-
gene of some of our patients to elucidate the HLA
association of autoantibodies occuring in these patients.
For this purpose we need the genomic intron-sequence of the
HLA-DRB1-gene especially in front of the secound exon to
construct a primer to start using patients DNA as template.
Can anybody tell us were we can find the sequence data ?
Thank you in advance

Dr. Thomas Dick, Rheumafroschungsinstitut Aachen, Germany

E-Mail.:          Thomas.DICK@AC.CyberCity.de
Voice.:           Germany +49  241 /6096-4061 or. 4060
Fax.:             Germany +49  241 /6096-1964
Paper-Mail.: Dr.  Thomas Dick, Rheumaforschungsinstitut
                  Haupstr.21, D-52066 Aachen, Germany

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: susi.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Remote IP address: 137.226.144.51