  Ricki A. Lewis: DNA software use

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: DNA software use
From: "Ricki A. Lewis" <76715.3517@COMPUSERVE.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:26:17 -0400

I am writing an article for The Scientist reviewing DNA sequencing software and
other products to help with the informational aspects of genetic research. I'm
looking for comments from "satisfied customers" -- those of you who've used
certain products that have saved you time or allowed you to do something you
couldn't do manually. I am particular interested in products from Cherwell
Scientific, GCG, DNASTAR, BioImage, GeneJockey, Hitachi, InforMax.

Please write me a few lines describing your experiences. I also need generic
comments about the types of information genetic research involves. Thanks so
much! Ricki Lewis  76715.3517@compuserve.com