  Jurg Ott: COMP: Software question - Mathematica

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: COMP: Software question - Mathematica
From: Jurg Ott <ott@linkage.cpmc.columbia.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 17:29:45 -0400

From: Michael Jones <mdjones@WOLFRAM.COM>

As part of Wolfram Research's continuing efforts to enhance the utility of
Mathematica in engineering practice and education, I have been given the task
of understanding as much as possible about technical software usage in the
engineering community. As a result, I'd very much like to know whether you
currently use Mathematica, and if not, what kind of software, if any, you
use for calculation, analysis, modeling or visualization. I would also be
very grateful for any suggestions you might have about Mathematica and
its role in the engineering community.

Thank you very much for your help.

-- Michael Jones (mdjones@wolfram.com)

P.S.  If you haven't seen the latest information on Mathematica, you might
want to check out http://www.wolfram.com/engineering/bvrb.