  Frank S. Zollmann: ANNO: New Meetings & Workshops

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: ANNO: New Meetings & Workshops
From: "Frank S. Zollmann" <Frank.Zollmann@rz.uni-rostock.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 21:08:18 +0200

         HUM-MOLGEN New Meetings and Workshops

This mail summarizes new announcements of meetings and workshops
listed recently at our WWW (http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/).

If you are interested in a specific announcement, please take
a look at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/anno/meetings.html

or use WEBMAIL SERVICE (explanation at end of message).

You can announce your meeting (free) at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/cgi-bin/meetings.pl?write1

Thanks for your interest.

Frank S. Zollmann
(Frank.Zollmann@medizin.uni-rostock.de)

RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Since the last ANNO: New Meetings & Workshops summary we got
these new announcements of meetings and workshops:

   1.July 7-11, 1997
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     Recombinant DNA Methodology
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
The Catholic
     University of America, Washington, D.C.
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

   2.1 - 6 June 1997
     Biochemistry / Immunology: First Announcement
     Fourth International Symposium on Bioorganic Chemistry
     IUPAC meeting, BIARRITZ France.
     marquet@ccr.jussieu.fr

   3.May 17-19, 1997
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     PCR Techniques
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
The Catholic
     University of America, Washington, D.C.
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

   4.May 12-16, 1997
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     Recombinant DNA Methodology
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
The Catholic
     University of America, Washington, D.C.
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

   5.May 5-9, 1997
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     Basic Cell and Tissue Culture
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
The Catholic
     University of America, Washington, D.C.
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

   6.March 10-14, 1997
     Pharmacology and Toxicology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     Receptor Binding Techniques
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
     Washington, D.C.
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

   7.March 3-7, 1997
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     Recombinant DNA Methodology
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
The Catholic
     University of America, Washington, D.C.
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

   8.January 13-17, 1997
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     Basic Cell and Tissue Culture
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
The Catholic
     University of America, Washington, D.C.
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

   9.January 11-13, 1997
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     PCR Techniques
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
The Catholic
     University of America, Washington, D.C.
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

  10.January 6-10, 1997
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     Recombinant DNA Methodology
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
The Catholic
     University of America, Washington, D.C.
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

  11.November 20, 1996 - November 21, 1996
     Microbiology / Virology:
     NOVEL HIV THERAPEUTIC STRATEGIES
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, McLean, VA USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  12.November 18, 1996 - November 19, 1996
     Microbiology / Virology: Third Annual
     HIV SURROGATE MARKERS
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, McLean, VA USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  13.Meetings and Conferences: November 18, 1996 - November 19, 1996
     Gene Therapy: Third Annual
     ARTIFICIAL SELF-ASSEMBLING SYSTEMS FOR GENE TRANSFER
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, San Diego, CA USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  14.November 7, 1996 - November 9, 1996
     Biotechnology:
     COMBINATORIAL CHEMISTRY & HIGH THROUGHPUT SCREENING
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Osaka, JAPAN
     chi@healthtech.com

  15.November 6, 1996 - November 7, 1996
     Biotechnology:
     PROTEASE INHIBITORS
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Baltimore, MD USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  16.November 4, 1996 - November 5, 1996
     Genetics:
     GENE LOCALIZATION
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, San Diego, CA USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  17.Meetings and Conferences: October 28, 1996 - October 29, 1996
     Genetics:
     GENE FUNCTION ANALYSIS
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, San Diego, CA USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  18.October 28, 1996 - October 30, 1996
     Biotechnology:
     WELL CHARACTERIZED BIOLOGICALS
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, McLean, VA USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  19.October 24, 1996 - October 25, 1996
     Biotechnology: Second Annual
     MICROFABRICATION TECHNOLOGY FOR BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, San Jose, CA USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  20.October 21, 1996 - October 22, 1996
     Microbiology / Virology: Third Annual
     SEPSIS/SIRS: Reducing Mortality to Patients & Suppliers
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Washington, DC USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  21.10/18/96
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: call for papers
     Lost Pines Molecular Biology Conference (12th Annual)
     University of Texas Cancer Center, Science Park-Res. Div., Smithville, TX
     sa83202@odin.mdacc.tmc.edu

  22.October 15, 1996 - October 16, 1996
     Physiology / Biophysics: Third Biennial
     OSTEOPOROSIS
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Philadelphia, PA USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  23.14th - 17th October 1996
     Medical Research (others): European Congress of the Internet in Medicine
     Mednet96 - European Congress of the Internet in Medicine
     The Brighton Centre, Brighton, UK
     info@mednet.org.uk

  24.October 7-10, 1996
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     Recombinant DNA /PCR/ and DNA Sequencing
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
Lake Tahoe, NV
     (USA)
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

  25.October 7-10, 1996
     Biotechnology: Biotechnology Training Course (CATCMB)
     Cell Culture Technology: Research and Industrial Perspectives
     Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology (CATCMB),
Lake Tahoe, NV
     (USA)
     cua-catcmb@cua.edu

  26.September 30, 1996 - October 1, 1996
     Genetics:
     GENE MUTATIONS: Detection & Analysis
     Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Baltimore, MD USA
     chi@healthtech.com

  27.September 26-28, 1996
     Genetics: Update
     CONFERENCE ON THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT
     Tuskegee University , Tuskegee, Alabama
     edsmith@acd.tusk.edu

  28.22-28 September 1996
     Cancer Research: Announcement
     GASLINI - IARC COURSE IN CANCER GENETICS
     INTERNATIONAL AGENCY FOR RESEARCH ON CANCER, LYON, FRANCE and
     ISTITUTO GIANNINA GASLINI, GENOA, ITALY, Location: Sestri Levante, Genoa,
     Italy
     Genetica@IGECUNIV.CISI.UNIGE.IT

  29.October 4 - 5, 1996
     Genetics: FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT
     SYMPOSIUM ON GENETICS IN DEVELOPMENT, EVOLUTION AND DISEASE
     Wayne State University School of Medicine, Wayne State Univeristy
     School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
     ctalbott@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu

  30.July 23-24, 1996
     Others: Healthcare Improvement National Congress
     Reducing Delays and Waiting Times in Health Care
     Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Hyatt Regency, St. Louis, Missouri
     silviah@ix.netcom.com

For the usage of the web by E-mail gateway:

   1.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0135.html
   2.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0311.
html
   3.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0136.html
   4.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0134.html
   5.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0138.html
   6.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0141.html
   7.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0133.html
   8.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0137.html
   9.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0132.html
  10.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0131.html
  11.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0309.
html
  12.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0308.
html
  13.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0307.
html
  14.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0306.
html
  15.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0305.
html
  16.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0304.
html
  17.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0300.
html
  18.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0303.
html
  19.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0299.
html
  20.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0298.
html
  21.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0302.
html
  22.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0297.
html
  23.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0295.
html
  24.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0140.html
  25.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0139.html
  26.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0296.
html
  27.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0241.
html
  28.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/courses/0130.html
  29.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0312.
html
  30.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0301.
html

We are interested in your experience with this or similar services.
Please send your comments to HUM-MOLGEN@nic.surfnet.nl

WEBMAIL SERVICE by eBay Internet (http://www.ebay.com/web-mail/)

How to use the service

Send an e-mail message to the following address:

web-mail@ebay.com

The subject of your message is ignored; it may be blank. The body of your
message should contain one URL that you wish to fetch per line. Multiple
URLs per message are permitted. The service will attempt to fetch each URL,
and return one message per URL requested.

Here is an example message to fetch the front page of HUM-MOLGEN and a recent
meeting annoucement:

To: web-mail@ebay.com
Subject: none

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/meetings/meetings/0296.html

The WebMail Service is operated as shareware. Unregistered users are limited
to a certain number of retrievals per month. Registered users are granted
unlimited access.

  |   HUM-MOLGEN  -  Internet Communication Forum in Human Genetics    |
  |   E-mail:   HUM-MOLGEN@nic.surfnet.nl                              |
  |   WWW:      http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/       |
  |   Phone:    020-566 4598 (The Netherlands),  (206) 386-2101 (USA)  |
  |   Fax:      020-691 6521 (The Netherlands),  (206) 386-2555 (USA)  |