  Robert Resta: DIAG: 2 Messages

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: DIAG: 2 Messages
From: Robert Resta <bc928@scn.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 09:18:08 -0700

The following 2 messages were posted to the DIAG section of HUM-MOGLEN:

>I have tried repeatedly to search the databases for reports about ring
>chromosomes with more than two centromeres (for example tetracentric,
>octocentric). Does anybody know of such cases published in the literature?
>
>Many thanks for the help,
>
>Tavi
>

>Octavian Henegariu,
>Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics
>IB #130
>975 W Walnut Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202-5251
>Fax:317-278-1616  Tel: 317-274-1054
>E-mail: "ohenega@indyvax.iupui.edu"

Dear Sir,
I've problem in getting full article of :
"Prenatal diagnosis of congenital toxoplasmosis with a polymerase chain
reaction test on amniotic fluid" by: Hohlfeld-P; Daffos-F; Costa-JM;
Thulliez-P; Forestier-F; Vidaud-M
Source: N-Engl-J-Med, 1994 sep 15; 331(11): 695-9
I'm very happy if someone could help me for the full article.
Best regard, looking forward to hear from you.
Yours sincerely,
dr. Indrayana NS
Email: indranet@server.indo.net.id
Fax: 62 31 5322472