  Bergen (ioi): ANNO: New Positions

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: ANNO: New Positions
From: "Bergen (ioi)" <A.A.BERGEN@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 12:07:22 +0100

                HUM-MOLGEN New Positions

This mail summarizes new announcements of job vacancies listed
recently at our WWW (http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/).

If you are interested in a specific announcement, please take
a look at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/

or use WEBMAIL SERVICE (explanation at end of message).

You can announce your positions (free) at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/cgi-bin/positions.pl?write0

Thanks for your interest.

Frank S. Zollmann
(Frank.Zollmann@medizin.uni-rostock.de)

RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Since the last ANNO: New positions summary we got these new
announcements:

   1.Wanted:
     Physiology / Biophysics: Asst Professor
     San Francisco Bay Area, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
     Matthew Kaser (mkaser@sfghpeds.ucsf.edu)

   2.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Pharmacology and Toxicology: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139
     Prof. Ram Sasisekharan

   3.Non-Academic Positions:
     Pharmacology and Toxicology: Pharmacology technician
     Nortran Pharmaceuticals Inc., Vancouver, CANADA V6S 2L2
     Dr. Allen Bain (abain@unixg.ubc.ca)

   4.Wanted:
     Neurology / Neuroscience: Research Associates/Asst. Prof.
     Academic post in Europe, Kuopio, Finland
     Leonid Yavich, PhD (yavich@messi.uku.fi)

   5.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Neurology / Neuroscience: Post-doctoral Fellow
     St Jude Children's Hospital, Memphis, TN 38017
     Richard Smeyne, Ph.D. (richard.smeyne@stjude.org)

   6.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Neurology / Neuroscience: Postdoctoral Fellow
     Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y. 10029-6574
     Dr. Thomas Lufkin (Lufkin@msvax.mssm.edu)

   7.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Neurology / Neuroscience: Postdoctoral Research Associate
     Center for Drug Discovery, University of Florida, Gainesville,
     FL 32610-0497, U.S.A.
     Prof. Laszlo Prokai (lprokai@grove.ufl.edu)

   8.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Microbiology / Virology: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, Irvine, CA, USA 92696-3900
     Luis Villarreal (lpvillar@uci.edu)

   9.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: Post-Doctoral Fellow and Research Associate (2 Positions)
     Scott-Ritchey Research Center, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849
     Dr. Henry J. Baker, Director (bakerhj@vetmed.auburn.edu)

  10.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: Postdoctoral
     University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan USA
     Sally A. Camper, Ph.D. (scamper@host-165.subnet-52.med.umich.edu)

  11.Non-Academic Positions:
     Genetics: RESEARCH ASSISTANT
     J.C. SELF RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF HUMAN GENETICS at GREENWOOD GENETIC
     CENTER,
     Greenwood, South Carolina 29646
     Anand K. Srivastava, Ph.D. (anand@ggc.org)

  12.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW
     J.C. SELF RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF HUMAN GENETICS at GREENWOOD GENETIC
     CENTER,
     Greenwood, South Carolina 29646
     Anand K. Srivastava, Ph.D. (anand@ggc.org)

  13.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: Postdoctoral Fellow
     Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y. 10029-6574
     Dr. Thomas Lufkin (Lufkin@msvax.mssm.edu)

  14.Assistant or Associate Professors:
     Genetics: Tenure Track Faculty Position
     The Pennsylvania State University, University Park PA 16802 USA
     Dr. Gerald E McClearn (pvq@psu.edu)

  15.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: Post-doctoral scientist
     Dept. of Molecular and Medical Genetics, Oregon Health Sciences
     University,
     Portland, OR 97201, USA
     Markus Grompe, M.D. (grompem@ohsu.edu)

  16.Wanted:
     Genetics: Post-Doctoral Fellowship : Genetics/Cancer Biology/Molecular
     Biology
     Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore - 560 012, INDIA
     Y. Gopi Shanker (gopi@biochem.iisc.ernet.in)

  17.Wanted:
     Gene Therapy: Post-doctoral fellow
     Department of Biological Chemistry - Fac. Chemical Sci. -
     Natl. Univ. of Cordoba, Ag. Post. 4 -
     Casilla 61 - 5000 - CORDOBA, ARGENTINA
     Mario Ricardo Mautino (mmautino@dqbfcq.uncor.edu)

  18.Predoctoral student positions / PhD student positions:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Research Associate/PhD student
     Dept. of Ophthalmology, University of Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
     Dr. Friedrich Kruse (friedrich_kruse@krzmail.krz.uni-heidelberg.de)

  19.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia PA 19107
     C. D. Stubbs PhD (stubbsc@jeflin.tju.edu)

  20.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Post-doctoral fellow
     INSERM Unit 317, Louis Bugnard Institute, 31403 Toulouse Cedex 4, France
     Dr. Dominique Langin, CNRS Established Investigator
     (langin@rangueil.inserm.fr)

  21.Non-Academic Positions:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: product manager of cytometry products
     Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR 97405
     Human Resources Department (dick@probes.com)

  22.Non-Academic Positions:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: fluorescence microscopist
     Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene OR 97405 USA
     Human Resources Department (dick@probes.com)

  23.Predoctoral student positions / PhD student positions:
     Cancer Research: PhD studentship
     Institut fuer Genetik, Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe, D-76021 Karlsruhe,
     Federal Republic of Germany
     Dr. J. P. Sleeman, group leader (sleeman@igen.fzk.de)

  24.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cancer Research: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW: Homeobox genes and Leukemia
     Kimmel Cancer Center @ Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA 19107 US
     Arthur M. Buchberg, Associate Professor (buchberg@lac.jci.tju.edu)

  25.Assistant or Associate Professors:
     Cancer Research: Group Leader
     Uppsala Branch of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, S-751 24
UPPSALA, Sweden
     Prof. Carl-Henrik Heldin (C-H.Heldin@LICR.uu.se)

  26.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cancer Research: Post-doctoral fellow
     Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University, La Jolla
     CA 92093-0660
     Oliver Boegler, Ph.D. (obogler@ucsd.edu)

  27.Wanted:
     Cancer Research: Post Doctoral in Molecular Biology, Immunology, Cancer
     Biology
     Klinikum Benjamin Franklin, Free University of Berlin, Berlin 12169,
     Germany
     Dr. Ella Samoylova (alexei@zedat.fu-berlin.de)

  28.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cancer Research: POSTDOCTORAL POSITION (SUSCEPTIBILITY GENES
     FOR LUNG AND INTESTINAL CANCER)
     The Netherlands Cancer Institute, 1066CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands

  29.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Post-doctoral Fellow
     Kimmel Cancer Center @ Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
     19107, USA
     Arthur M. Buchberg, Associate Professor (buchberg@lac.jci.tju.edu)

  30.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: post-doctoral fellow
     University Children Hosp. Utrecht, 3512 LK Utrecht, The Netherlands
     Dr. Cobi J. Heijnen, head section Psychoneuroimmunology
     (C.Heijnen@WKZ.RUU.NL60)

  31.Non-Academic Positions:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Product Manager of Biochemical Products
     Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene OR 97405
     Human Resources Department (dick@probes.com)

  32.Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Post-Doctoral Fellow
     Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106-4970 USA
     Prof. Chuck Sanders (chuck@lyotrope.phol.cwru.edu)

  33.Non-Academic Positions:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: B.Sc./M.Sc.
     Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Wallingford,
     CT. 06492
     Holly D'Amato

  34.Wanted:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Anna Borovitskaya,postdoc in
     biochemistry/mol.biology
     Biotechnology company or University, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
     Anna Borovitskaya (anuta@yoda.nidr.nih.gov)

For usage of the web by E-mail gateway:

   1.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0097.html
   2.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0271.html
   3.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0138.html
   4.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0098.html
   5.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0270.html
   6.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0267.html
   7.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0257.html
   8.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0264.html
   9.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0272.html
  10.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0269.html
  11.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0139.html
  12.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0268.html
  13.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0266.html
  14.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/assistant/0023.html
  15.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0259.html
  16.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0089.html
  17.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0096.html
  18.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/0024.html
  19.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0263.html
  20.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0262.html
  21.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0136.html
  22.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0135.html
  23.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/0023.html
  24.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0265.html
  25.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/assistant/0022.html
  26.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0256.html
  27.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0095.html
  28.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0254.html
  29.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0260.html
  30.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0258.html
  31.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0137.html
  32.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0255.html
  33.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0134.html
  34.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0094.html

WEBMAIL SERVICE by eBay Internet
(http://www.ebay.com/)

How to use the service:

Send an e-mail message to the following address:

web-mail@ebay.com

The subject of your message is ignored; it may be blank. The body of your
message should contain one URL that you wish to fetch per line. Multiple
URLs per message are permitted. The service will attempt to fetch each URL,
and return one message per URL requested.

Here is an example message to fetch the front page of HUM-MOLGEN and a
recent job annoucement:

To: web-mail@ebay.com
Subject: none

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0271.html

The WebMail Service is operated as shareware. Unregistered users are limited
to a certain number of retrievals per month. Registered users are granted
unlimited access.

| HUM-MOLGEN - Internet Communication Forum in Human Genetics        |
| E-mail: HUM-MOLGEN@nic.surfnet.nl                                  |
| WWW: http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/              |
| Phone: 020-566 4598 (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2101 (USA)        |
| Fax: 020-691 6521   (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2555 (USA)        |
Dr. Arthur A.B. Bergen
Department of Ophthalmogenetics
The Netherlands Ophthalmic Research Institute (IOI)
Royal Academy of Sciences of the Netherlands (KNAW)

** Snail-mail: **           ** FAX: **             ** E-mail: **

P.O.Box 12141               (+31)206916521         A.Bergen@IOI.KNAW.NL
1100 AC  Amsterdam
The Netherlands