  Carlo Gambacorti: DIAG, CALL: genetic testing on late onset blindness

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: DIAG, CALL: genetic testing on late onset blindness
From: Carlo Gambacorti <GAMBACORTI@icil64.cilea.it>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 10:50:29 MET-DST

           HUM-MOLGEN  DIAGnostics/Clinical Research

This DIAG message contains 1 submessage(s):

1)      Predictive testing on late onset blindness

2)

  Carlo Gambacorti MD, Editor,
  Human Molecular Genetics network
  Diagnostics/Clinical Research Section

I am working on a project looking at attitudes towards antenatal
diagnosis and predictive testing of late onset genetic conditions.
In particular I am interested to know whether any one has in fact
done predictive testing on any forms of late onset genetic blindness.
I have read two articles on choroideremia (1992, 1993) and one on X-
linked RP (1994). Does any one know of any other publications?

Is there any one who IS doing predictive testing on this list?
Please could you write to me at jg@anat.uct.ac.za

Many thanks
Jacquie Greenberg. Ph.D.
Department of Human Genetics