  Arthur Bergen: BIOT, ANNO

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: BIOT, ANNO
From: Arthur Bergen <bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 13:48:06 +0100

Note from the editor:

This message contains 2 subs:

BIOT: ABI for Genotyping
ANNO: MGM 10

Arthur Bergen

Subj:   ABI for genotyping?

This  message  was  originally   submitted  by  mcbtayhn@LEONIS.NUS.SG  to  the
HUM-MOLGEN list at  NIC.SURFNET.NL.

Hi
I would like to know if anyone has tried the ABI setup (either automated
sequencer apparatus or the newer capillary format) for genotyping using
fluorescent primers. The demos look great and the capillary format is
supposed to cost 1/2 of what the ABI 373 costs.
Any info appreciated.
Thanks
Agnes

ANNO:

This message was originally  submitted by agoffinet@QUICK.CC.FUNDP.AC.BE to the
HUM-MOLGEN list at  NIC.SURFNET.NL.

Dear Editor:

I wish to draw the attention of interested users that
Claude Szpirer (Univ Brussels) and I organize the
forthcoming Molecular Genetics of the Mouse workshop,
in Spa (Belgium), june 2-7, 1996.
Those who are interested to attend should fax for
complementary information, that will be mailed in
october.

Andre GOFFINET
Dept Physiologie Humaine
FUNDP Med. School