  Arthur Bergen: CALL: schizophrenia, CEPH EMBL etc.

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: CALL: schizophrenia, CEPH EMBL etc.
From: Arthur Bergen <bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 15:11:18 +0100

Note from the editor:

This CALL contains two submessages:

1) Schizophrenia paper

2) info about CEPH, EMBL etc

The CALL TOPIC is open for free calls for assistance and offers of help or
collaboration.

Good CALLs

Arthur Bergen

Subj:   CALL: Schizophrenia paper
From: Hans Goerl <GENETHICS@DELPHI.COM>

Several recent articles in the popular press have reported on an article in
Nature Genetics concerning a newly discovered area of inquiry for a
schizophrenia gene. Does anybody know if the the article reports on a
marker, an EST or or something broader? Thanks,

Hans Goerl

Subj: CALL:
From:   Arthur Bergen
        Bergen@amc.uva.nl

Hi, right now I'm preparing an article about internet resources in Human
Genetics, which contains (amongst others) a table with WWW and E-mail
adresses.
I still need the following *********central inquiry adresses******** of
the following institutions (*****the E-mail adresses**********)

CEPH/GENETHON
MEDLINE
BIONET
EMBL

If you can help me with these: thanks a lot

Arthur Bergen

--Boundary (ID tPrrbbqHOgVoqA1sNeDdkg)--