  Arthur Bergen: CALL: various and editorial policy

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: CALL: various and editorial policy
From: Arthur Bergen <bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 11:29:52 +0100

Note from the editor:

6 new CALLs !
The number of this kind of (and other) messages to HUM-MOLGEN is increasing.
Most messages on HUM-MOLGEN are succesful in terms of replies.
To improve the quality of messages, and not so much the quantity (we
don't want to "fill" your mailbox), we (the editors) have to become
somewhat more selective in terms of quality. Thus please, if you submit
a message to HUM-MOLGEN,

1) state clearly and short the purpose of your message
2) include your full name, adres, phone and E-mail number
3) take your time to include all relevant information, and to exclude
        irrelevant information.

We (the editors) will sometimes summarize or could initially return your
message.

We wish everybody high quality CALLs and other relevant messages!!

Best regards

Arthur Bergen

CALLs follow: