First and second year undergraduates studying molecular biology, biochemistry and genetics.
The new edition of genomes has been completely rewritten to take in to account both the demands of lecturers and students. Genomes, second edition has been reworked to make it more appropriate for introductory undergraduate study. The book has also been thoroughly updated to reflect our increased knowledge of this fast moving field.
KEY CHANGES FROM THE FIRST EDITION:
* Appropriate for introductory level courses
* Re-arranged chapter organisation to reflect student needs
* Expansion of most chapters to provide greater background knowledge
* Increased emphasis on experimental data
* Review questions at the end of every chapter
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking