||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [Z] 524 active entries
An SBO Company
We are planning gourmet and dietetic food lines:
- ForteLaite (R) - made from GMO-Labelled fortified enriched protein milk food, e. g. milk drinks that are pasteurized and pre-treated/filtered to purity.
- Intended names are Sustafed (R) and Sustagen (R) are shakes from semi-purified and complex water-soluble sugars in shakes with ForteLaite (R) to improve with sustainable 'fruit and veggie' mixes in smoothies and flavoured yoghurts with a daily dose of fibre and enriched minerals and vitamins. This represents one of two R&D food lab ideas at SkyeBlue. Sustamel is an earlier product of generic name envisioned which is like the former earlier with a distinct vanilla and cinnamon creme flavoring while secondly Sudagen a generic name envisioned for the same product enriched with vitamins and minerals.
- L'Oleo brand salami and other deli meats (e. g. mortadella) in cooked sauce concentrate exclusively here marketed by the name Sambal Manis Ketchup (R). Our yet to be R&D facility is to test enzymatic preps in situ that is designed without the need or with encapsulation technology (see: Japanese studies in the scientific literature) functioning to minimize chronic inflammation related to heart health, cardiovascular health and T2 diabetes to enrich as a functional food biogenic peptides mimicking the oils and protein in fish muscle or other red meats. This represents one of two R&D food lab ideas at SkyeBlue.
- Sausages (our brand of Filipino Tocino) made from meatstock from cattle, pigs and salmon raised on Hi-Histidine regimes and using our exclusive Sambal Manis Ketchup (R) sauce** in filling casings.
- Golden Valley Farms (R) product line in dry egg powder and flash-frozen form from GMO-labelled hen chicken layers low in cholesterol in brown egg shell.
- SunnyYogurt (R) in the English tradition with cream cheese-style yogurt with a orange marmalade and strawberry compote with our proprietary L'Oleo product.
Green Pepper Sauce (R). This is to present a new idea in taste/appetite enhancement in care facilities with a 1:10 ratio of jar fermented Philippine gogi berry (iba) and green habanero/jalapeno/capsicum using apple cider vineagar, salt and sugar (5%), rosemary, cumin, cardamon, lemon juice, brine with equal portions of salt y azucar for eggs & ham, steak, pasta, fish and cocktails like a Bloody Mary.
Tango Fruit Kecap (R). Cook mash of apple, plum and pineapple in br. sugar, and then whisk in and simmer with tomato paste, pineapple vinegar, garlic powder, oignon powder, cayenne pepper, cardamon and salt. If bottled add preservative of citric acid.
Italian Smoked Fish deli-meat or Pescasciutto (R). Ingredients are: fancy Philippine flounder dessication, injected with emulsion of tomato essence, red pepper oil, onion powder, carrot oil and glycerin (aq), injected as with ham solution of Prague Powder #1, oiled with either canola or olive and then smoked over a few days. Prepare thinly sliced filets prosciutto-style in a fish sushi roll sushi rice with white vineagre+sugar+garlic+ginger+salt with an outer covering of red herring roe, honey-roasted sesame seed and thinly sliced smoked flounder into the roll.
Skye Dietetic Crackers (R) - L'Oleo formulated as a creme icing (cf. OREOs (R)) filling with a buttery flavor in place of margarine.
**Ingredients in running order are: Heat 1 1/4 white onion and cook for 5 mins. Then add 1 1/2 sticks ginger, 8 sweet chillies, and 3 red roasted B. C. bell peppers about 30 secs. Stir in flavourings (liquids) in the 1/2 c. roasted unsalted peanut paste, 1 c. mushroom or pineapple soy in 1 c. H2O, 8 tblsp. granulated sugar, 8 tblsp. molasses, 4-8 tsps. Worcestershire sauce and 4 tsps. sesame oil and cook 15 mins. stirring in corn starch to consistency to total liquids as with banana ketchup in a slurry. Let cool 10 mins. Transfer to food processor. Thin sauce with H2O and season with powdered black pepper (and in commercial terms + citric acid, and 2 artificial colourings of sunset yellow FCF and allure red to bring about a red colour for 1 min. Store in a sealed bottle as container to make the ketchup.
**We invite any queries for investment and tech development to our dietetic food product lines.
SKYEVIEW: Our research P. I. (principal investigator) and inventor has extended considerable scope to his research over oligopeptides, oligosaccharides and WSCHOs in rumen microbial digestion and new ideas or theories governing mitogenesis in order to increase efficiency or performance on various feeds formulated both on the more limited span of the scale or those that are on the supplemented or more enhanced part of the scale. From this more basic research we predict will arise product development of two commercial preparations: the smoothie 'fruit and veg' substitute or functional food derived primarily from dessicated fruit mast and a new craze, currently, with bioative, bioavailable oligopeptide anti-oxidants to help manage lipid metabolic profiles in human subjects. We are in the process of approaching business entities such as contacted CEOs of a company in the Vancouver-area of British Columbia, Canada and other pharma firms who wish to capitalize on the growing craze of functional nutraceutical food products showing great promise from commercially viiable preparations due to their efficacy, thus far.
SKYEVIEW: Because of considerable developments in the public eye of our putative drug candidate on the drawing board, VitD-Agoniste, Retonibionol (R) (generic name), we are beginning patent applications for the preliminary 8-step syntheses of the seco-steroid-al derivative at 26C-13 dubbed the "Flores Synthesis" before drawn out and exhuastive work to be scheduled with future drug discovery collaborators in the pharma industry in Canada and the U.S.A. back from 1980 at Kalamazoo College, Michigan on further synthesis/production through microbial and enzymatic syntheses together with future plans to develop production systems using marine seagrasses fed the derivative together with pharmacokinetic studies using both effects of the putative ligand on titre at the enzyme site as well as receptor/cell signaling binding and effects on VitD plasma titre in animal and human subjects. This drug, if successful for its claims, will be revolutionary towards "fortifying" the "limiting titre of plasma VitD (activated form)" from enriched diets in North America from milk and bread especially for both Caucasoid and pigmented human subjects given the latitude/seasonality and exposure to UV-B light as in the United States where Cancers tend to predominate due to these limitations. There are future plans to market the drug in active form as a parenteral (cf. Insulin). This effect is to enhance performance of Vit.D in the diet in term optimizing and prolonging half-life. We are planning further future R&D between Canadian partners and cmmercial concerns in co-op in Palinpinon NegOr. the Philippines.
Last update of this entry: July 23, 2019