||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 532 active entries
An SBO Company
In the Vancouver-area we are planning a gourmet and dietetic food line of:
- Laiteforte (R) - made from GMO-Labelled fortified enriched protein milk food, e. g. milk drinks that are pasteurized and pre-treated/filtered to purity.
- Sustafed (R) in Shakes and Flavoured Yoghurts with a daily dose of fibre and enriched complex carbohydrates with minerals and vitamins.
- L'Oleo brand salami and other deli meats (e. g. mortadella) in cooked sauce concentrate exclusively here marketed by the name Sambal Manis Ketchup (R). Our yet to be R&D facility is to test enzymatic preps in situ that is designed without the need or by encapsulation technology (see: Japanese studies in the scientific literature) functioning to minimize chronic inflammation related to heart health, cardiovascular health and T2 diabetes to enrich as a functional food bioactive peptides mimicing the oils and protein in fish muscle or other red meats.
- Sausages (our brand of Filipino Tocino) made from meatstock from cattle, pigs and salmon raised on Hi-Histidine regimes and using our exclusive Sambal Manis Ketchup (R) sauce in filling casings.
- Golden Valley Farms (R) product line in dry egg powder and flash-frozen form from GMO-labelled hen chicken layers low in cholesterol in brown egg shell.
- SunnyYogurt (R) in the English tradition with cream cheese-style yogurt with a orange marmalade and strawberry compote with our proprietary L'Oleo product.
The ff. points are made in order to study further the methods of establishing the veracity of claims made at SkyeBlue regards dietetic delivery food systems using byproduct fruit mast as processed postharvest and downstream for complex carbs in the diet of humans:
1) Study of heterogeneity of celluloses, xylans and galactans.
2) Semi-purified for lignans with endproduct residual in low concentration.
3) Mast digestion in situ (bag method) in animal cannulated (e. g. small intestine at X3 ends + caecum).
4) Structure of the polysaccharide(s) using known theories in digestion and metabolism - structural health benefits.
5) Human studies per os in shakes and its health benefits: wt. loss, blood sugar, cholesterol, TGL and immune function.
6) Cost-health benefit studies in terms of a food delivery system, viz. as a dietetic; NB: agri-food byproduct with low cost but considerable postharvest processing - (a) mast masceration, (b) enzyme / filtration, (c) flash dessication and (d) packing under vacuum.
Green Pepper Sauce (R). This is to present a new idea in taste/appetite enhancement in care facilities with a 1:10 ratio of jar fermented Philippine gogi berry (iba) and green habanero/jalapeno/capsicum using apple cider vineagar, salt and sugar (5%), rosemary, cumin, cardamon, lemon juice, brine with equal portions of salt y azucar for eggs & ham, steak, pasta, fish and cocktails like a Bloody Mary.
Tango Fruit Kecap (R). Cook mash of apple, plum and pineapple in br. sugar, and then whisk in and simmer with tomato paste, pineapple vinegar, garlic powder, oignon powder, cayenne pepper, cardamon and salt. If bottled add preservative of citric acid.
Italian Smoked Fish Pessciutto (R). Ingredients are: fancy Philippine flounder dessication, injected with emulsion of tomato essence, red pepper oil, onion powder, carrot oil and glycerin (aq), injected as with ham solution of Prague Powder #1, oiled with either canola or olive and then smoked over a few days. Prepare thinly sliced filets prosciutto-style in a fish sushi roll sushi rice with white vineagre+sugar+garlic+ginger+salt with an outer covering of red herring roe, honey-roasted sesame seed and thinly sliced smoked flounder into the roll.
Skye Dietetic Crackers (R) - L'Oleo formulated as a creme icing (cf. OREOs (R)) filling with a buttery flavor in place of margarine.
We invite any queries for investment and tech development to our dietetic food product lines.
SKYEVIEW: Because of considerable developments in the public eye of our putative drug candidate on the drawing board, VitD-Agoniste, Retonibionol (R) (generic name), we are beginning patent applications for the preliminary 8-step syntheses of the seco-steroid-al derivative at 26C-13 dubbed the "Flores Synthesis" before drawn out and exhuastive work to be scheduled with future drug discovery collaborators in the pharma industry in Canada and the U.S.A. back from 1980 at Kalamazoo College, Michigan on further synthesis/production through microbial and enzymatic syntheses together with future plans to develop production systems using marine seagrasses fed the derivative together with pharmacokinetic studies using both effects of the putative ligand on titre at the enzyme site as well as receptor/cell signaling binding and effects on VitD plasma titre in animal and human subjects. This drug, if successful for its claims, will be revolutionary towards "fortifying" the "limiting titre of plasma VitD (activated form)" from enriched diets in North America from milk and bread especially for both Caucasoid and pigmented human subjects given the latitude/seasonality and exposure to UV-B light as in the United States where Cancers tend to predominate due to these limitations. There are future plans to market the drug in active for as a parenteral (cf. Insulin). This effect is to enhance performance of Vit.D in the diet in term optimizing and prolonging half-life.
Last update of this entry: June 22, 2019