||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 563 active entries
1009 Slater Road, Suite 450
United States of America, North Carolina
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
Kymanox (ki'-mah-noks') means Ideal Knowledge Transfer.
Using our technical project management approach, we help organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device communities achieve their mission critical objectives. At Kymanox, we get projects [DONE].
Kymanox offers the following services:
We also offer the following products:
- CMOLocator - Find your Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Organization
- KymanoxWORKs - Project Accelerators
- KymaSTORE Downloads
- Template Packages - including checklists, logs, and protocols.
- Classroom Courses - presented in the Raleigh, North Carolina, USA area.
- Training Packages - including cGMP, cGDP, and Cleaning Validation, and more.
- Procedures - including Riboflavin Coverage Test, Biological Safety Cabinets (BSC), cGMP Training System, Kaye Validator 2000 Best Practices, and more.
- KymaPRO Project Management Websites
- GMPPENS - cGMP Compliant Indelible Ink Pens
Last update of this entry: July 12, 2016