||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 648 active entries
1009 Slater Road, Suite 450
United States of America, North Carolina
Kymanox (ki'-mah-noks') means Ideal Knowledge Transfer.
Using our technical project management approach, we help organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device communities achieve their mission critical objectives. At Kymanox, we get projects [DONE].
Kymanox offers the following services:
We also offer the following products:
- CMOLocator - Find your Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Organization
- KymanoxWORKs - Project Accelerators
- KymaSTORE Downloads
- Template Packages - including checklists, logs, and protocols.
- Classroom Courses - presented in the Raleigh, North Carolina, USA area.
- Training Packages - including cGMP, cGDP, and Cleaning Validation, and more.
- Procedures - including Riboflavin Coverage Test, Biological Safety Cabinets (BSC), cGMP Training System, Kaye Validator 2000 Best Practices, and more.
- KymaPRO Project Management Websites
- GMPPENS - cGMP Compliant Indelible Ink Pens
Last update of this entry: July 12, 2016
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking