|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 592 active entries
Phone: +49 (0) 761/ 8889424
Fax: +49 (0) 761/ 8889425
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
ATG:biosynthetics is a synthetic biology and molecular biotech company located in Merzhausen near Freiburg.
We are experts in combinatorial gene design and multi-gene expression. We offer multi-gene and multi-peptide expression products and services for R&D:
- Multi-protein recombineering and expression systems for E.coli, insect and mammalian cells (flexiTec)
- Tailor-made expression systems for other (micro)organisms through our ToggleTec systems
- Multi-peptide library design tool as well as multi-peptide library construction and expression system (PepID)
- Synthetic bioinformatics for complex gene design/optimization projects, e.g. Gene intelligence solution EvoMAG for multi-parametric gene / gene cluster design and optimization in diverse target organisms (metabolic engineering, etc.)
- Gene synthesis of individual genes and gene clusters
- Synthetic biology projecting and consulting from design to (multi-gene) expression strategy
ATG is also looking for strategic partnerships and outsourcing projects that aim at developing and marketing high-potential applications, e.g. DNA- and protein based vaccines.
Last update of this entry: March 09, 2015
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking