|Registry of biomedical companies:
[(]  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 448 active entries
Phone: +49 (0) 761/ 8889424
Fax: +49 (0) 761/ 8889425
ATG:biosynthetics is a synthetic biology and molecular biotech company located in Merzhausen near Freiburg/ Germany.
Mammalian display system tANCHOR for exposing antigens on the cell surface for direct immunization from cell culture expressing the antigene. Protein-Protein interaction experiments are feasible:
VITAGO! SARS-CoV2 ACE2 - RBD binding assay indicating neutralizing antibodies in case the ACE2-RBD interaction is prevented.Selective for alpha, beta, gamma, delta and lambda RBD variants !
Investors are welcome for financing the market entry.
We are experts in combinatorial gene design and multi-gene expression. We offer multi-gene and multi-peptide expression products and services for R&D:
- Multi-protein recombineering and expression systems for E.coli, insect and mammalian cells (flexiTec)
- Tailor-made expression systems for other (micro)organisms through our ToggleTec systems
- Multi-peptide library design tool as well as multi-peptide library construction and expression system (PepID)
- Synthetic bioinformatics for complex gene design/optimization projects, e.g. Gene intelligence solution EvoMAG for multi-parametric gene / gene cluster design and optimization in diverse target organisms (metabolic engineering, etc.)
- Gene synthesis of individual genes and gene clusters
- Synthetic biology projecting and consulting from design to (multi-gene) expression strategy
ATG is also looking for strategic partnerships and outsourcing projects that aim at developing and marketing high-potential applications, e.g. DNA- and protein based vaccines.
Last update of this entry: September 28, 2021