|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 681 active entries
Zutphen 7207 BS
Phone: +31 (0)575-512300
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
Dutch Diagnostics is a dynamic company with over 35 years of combined exprerience in the field of diagnostics. We supply high-quality diagnostic products for clinical laboratories and professional healthcare to over 80 countries worldwide through a network of international distributors. If you are interested in becoming one of our distributors for your country or region, please do not hesitate and contact us!
Our main goal is to supply these superior quality products for competitive prices.
To achieve this, Dutch Diagnostics works with well known manufacturers from Europe and the USA.
Dutch Diagnostics was founded on the 1st of January 2000 by Patrick Govaers and became in nearly 10 years one of the key players in the field of diagnostics wordwide.
Patrick Govaers build-up over 20 years of experience working for famous companies like Boehringer Mannheim, Immuno and Human in Germany.
As of 2004 Dutch Diagnostics and Greiner International Gmbh improved upon the already existing business relation and we are proud to inform you that Patrick Govaers is now one of the shareholders and Managing Directors of Greiner International Gmbh. Based on their mutual experience and knowledge in the diagnostic field, Dutch Diagnostics and Greiner International Gmbh are the right and reliable partners for you.
To all our existing distributors and potential new distributors this means we have now our own production facilities. Therefore we are able to manufacture the complete product range of clinical chemistry ourselves.
This has many advantages for our customers:
- Greiner has its own production facilities:
* Broad range of specialized products
* All kind of package sizes, from small to big kits up to special Analyzer Kits.
- Greiner has its own quality control system:
* All products are CE marked.
* All products are controlled during all production cycles, reliable and reproductive results are a certainty.
- Greiner does its own research and development:
* New test methods are developed and modified witch lead to very reliable routine kits like Creatine UV or the LDL/LP(a) control for all kind of methods.
- The Greiner team has many years of experience:
* If you need anything beside our common clinical chemistry analyzers we have the flexibility to realize your special wishes in a short time.
Our main products are for routine diagnostics use in:
- Urine Analysis
- Clinical Chemistry
For these we can supply a broad range of reagents and instruments with different technologies like:
- Elisa technology
If you need any information about :
- Clinical Chemistry
- Urine analyzers
- Urine teststrips
- Pregnancy tests
- Latex agglutination tests
- Elisa kits ( infectious diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, tumor markers, hormones, fertility, hepatitis, steroids and thyroids )
You came to the right place !
Future developments and new technologies within the routine diagnostic field are always closely monitored by Dutch Diagnostics and Greiner International Gmbh.
Proven products that meet our quality standard, will be added to the product line.
Contact Dutch Diagnostics or Greiner Gmbh directly and profit from over 20 years of experience. We are pleased to inform you that since 2005 most of our products fulfill the following regulations: 98/79/EEC DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 13485:2003.
Dutch Diagnostics or Greiner International Gmbh will be pleased to prepare you an adequate offer and assist you with her experience.
Last update of this entry: August 13, 2013
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking