||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 610 active entries
2852 Alton Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92606
United States of America, California
Phone: +1 (949) 440-3685
Fax: +1 (949) 440-3694
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
BioDot provides precision fluid and powder low volume dispensing equipment that meet the needs of today’s industrial, life science, diagnostic, and medical product markets. Our dispensing technologies combined with our expertise in lamination, cutting and assembly provide a full range of equipment platforms that serve our customers from R&D through to high volume manufacturing.
With its core capabilities BioDot has addressed a number of markets that include the following:
- Lateral Flow and Flow Through devices for point of care diagnostics.
- Immunoblots for allergy testing
- Dry Chemistry for point of care, environmental and industrial diagnostics
- Glucose Biosensors for diabetic testing
- Biosensors for a variety of environmental, human, veterinary diagnostics
- Microfluidic diagnostics
- Liquid transfers for screening or diagnostic assays such as low volume PCR, etc...
- Medical devices such as dispensing reagents onto stents, needles, etc...
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH) and Karyotyping for diagnostics
- Multiplexed Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA) for diagnostics
- Powder filling of capsules
- Powder transfer for screening assays
Last update of this entry: October 09, 2013
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking