|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 588 active entries
Rutherford House, Manchester Science Parks, Pencro
Manchester, M15 6SE
Phone: +44 (0) 161 769 8523
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
Bioedit Ltd, an online English editing company, provides editing and proofreading services to researchers who wish to have their work checked for correct English usage and grammar before submitting it for publication to academic journals in biology and medicine. In order to achieve high quality editing, Bioedit Ltd selects accomplished and experienced native English speaking editors from world-renowned universities and centers of research to provide a scientific editing service that ensures faithful conveyance of ideas, correct grammar, and punctuation. Bioedit Ltd is located close to the University of Manchester at Manchester Science Parks, UK.
• Tremendous value with prices starting at 70 US Dollars per 1000 words.
• Subject-specific editing by editors with PhD degrees and successful publishing careers as editors, reviewers and authors in the fields of biology and medicine.
• Editing of the same manuscript by two independent editors, including a grammar specialist and subject-specific editor.
• Your work is handled in the strictest confidence (see our confidentiality agreement), with security ensured by SSL encryption (GeoTrust).
• Free editing of revised manuscripts (conditions apply - see Revisions Policy).
• An editing certificate, bearing the name(s) of the editor(s), is sent back with each edited manuscript.
• Super express editing in 48 hours.• In-house editing means that each and every manuscript edited by Bioedit is rigorously checked for English Grammar and punctuation by experts in English linguistics before it is sent back to you.
Last update of this entry: April 01, 2014
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking