|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 563 active entries
Rutherford House, Manchester Science Parks, Pencro
Manchester, M15 6SE
Phone: +44 (0) 161 769 8523
Bioedit Ltd, an online English editing company, provides editing and proofreading services to researchers who wish to have their work checked for correct English usage and grammar before submitting it for publication to academic journals in biology and medicine. In order to achieve high quality editing, Bioedit Ltd selects accomplished and experienced native English speaking editors from world-renowned universities and centers of research to provide a scientific editing service that ensures faithful conveyance of ideas, correct grammar, and punctuation. Bioedit Ltd is located close to the University of Manchester at Manchester Science Parks, UK.
• Tremendous value with prices starting at 70 US Dollars per 1000 words.
• Subject-specific editing by editors with PhD degrees and successful publishing careers as editors, reviewers and authors in the fields of biology and medicine.
• Editing of the same manuscript by two independent editors, including a grammar specialist and subject-specific editor.
• Your work is handled in the strictest confidence (see our confidentiality agreement), with security ensured by SSL encryption (GeoTrust).
• Free editing of revised manuscripts (conditions apply - see Revisions Policy).
• An editing certificate, bearing the name(s) of the editor(s), is sent back with each edited manuscript.
• Super express editing in 48 hours.• In-house editing means that each and every manuscript edited by Bioedit is rigorously checked for English Grammar and punctuation by experts in English linguistics before it is sent back to you.
Last update of this entry: October 24, 2017