The latest issue of Wellcome News, the Wellcome Trust's free quarterly publication containing news and articles relating to the world of medical science is now available.
Special features in this issue include:
- Genomic Medicine: how genomics is likely to transform health
- Introduction to functional genomics
- SNPs: what SNPs are and how they are used
- Microarrays: why they're important, what they are, how they are being used
- Population collections: what they might be, why they will be useful
- Attitudes to genetic knowledge about schizophrenia
Wellcome News was established five years ago to meet the growing need for up-to-date information on medical research and funding news.
Over 12,000 readers already subscribe. To receive your free subscription to Wellcome News please send an email with your name and postal address to:
The Wellcome Trust funds biomedical research and seeks to ensure that the healthcare benefits of this research are fully realized. It aims to cultivate public appreciation of biomedical research and is also the UK's leading supporter of the history of medicine research. To find out more about the Wellcome Trust and its activities, why not visit our web site at
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Wellcome Trust
183 Euston Road
Fax: 0171 611 8416
Message posted by: Frank S. Zollmann