Tomorrows-Professor Listserve is a product of the Stanford University Learning Laboratory and is sent bi-weekly to approximately 2,700 subscribers, mostly graduate students, postdocs, and beginning faculty at colleges and universities around the world. Over 110 postings have been sent to date on such topics as:
* New Faculty Reward Structures
* Faculty Learning and Institutional Change
Preparing for Academic Careers
* The Academic Job Talk.
* General Principles For Responding to Academic Job Offers
Managing Your Academic Career
* Tenure Tips
* Twelve Suggestions for Optimizing Academic Career Success
Teaching and Learning
* Improving Student Learning While Saving Faculty Time
* How Students Learn, How Teachers Teach, and What Goes Wrong With the Process
* Elements Found in Most Successful Proposals
* How Graduate Students and Faculty Miscommunicate
Anyone can SUBSCRIBE to Tomorrows-Professor Listserver by sending the e-mail message:
subscribe tomorrows-professor to: Majordomo@lists.stanford.edu
Director of Academic Partnerships
Stanford University Learning laboratory
Message posted by: Frank S. Zollmann
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking