Oxford Global, Joseph B. Martin Conference Center, 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, Massachusetts, 02115, USA
18 - 19 November 2018
Oxford Global are proud to present the Proteins & Antibodies USA Congress, 18 - 19 November 2019, Boston, USA. Over 150 proteins, antibodies and biotherapeutics attendees representing global pharmaceutical organizations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 40 case studies, presentations and panel discussions focused on the key issues in protein and antibody engineering & development, antibody drug conjugates, protein & antibody biotherapeutics as well as biotherapeutics discovery & development.
View Agenda: https://bit.ly/2Yqpxpx
Including 4 interactive streams:
- Protein Engineering Strategies, Applications, Technologies & Latest Insights
- Biotherapeutics Discovery & Development
- Antibody Engineering, Screening, Technologies & Current Trends
- Protein & Antibody Biotherapeutics: Case Studies, Manufacturing, Chemistry, Analytics & Control
For further information on the congress and to receive prices and booking details, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 248 455.
Live Webinar I
Targeting Bi-specific Biologics To Disease Tissues
Presented by Lorenzo Benatuil, Principal Research Scientist, AbbVie
Tuesday 3rd September 2019 | 15:00 BST
Live Webinar II
Screening Next Generation ADAPTIR Bispecific Proteins For Manufacturability & Function
Presented by David Bienvenue, Senior Director, Protein Sciences, Aptevo Therapeutics
Wednesday 4th September 2019 2019 | 15:00 BST
- Andreas Loew, Founder & Chief Scientific Officer, Elstar Therapeutics
- Li Peng, Senior Vice President of Discovery & Early Product Development, Palleon Pharmaceuticals
For the full line-up of speakers, see the agenda: https://bit.ly/2Yqpxpx
- Daryl Drummond, Senior Vice President & Head of Research, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals