Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York
May 21 - 26, 2018
We are looking forward to a broad-based meeting, and abstracts are welcomed on all aspects of retrovirology.
- Entry: Envelopes, Antibodies and Vaccines
- Post-Entry Events: Reverse Transcription and Uncoating
- Nuclear Entry and Restriction Factors
- Transcription, Latency, Antivirals and Functional Cure
- Viral RNA, RNA Packaging and Restriction Factors
- Assembly and Budding: Co-Factors and Restriction Factors
- Immune Responses and Pathogenesis
- Retroelements and Evolution
Abstracts should contain only new and unpublished material and must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers and individual session chairs. Status (talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We look forward to seeing you at Cold Spring Harbor in May.