NOTE: Use This Promocode ( 117660 ) To Get 10% Discount.
Why You Should Attend:
Does the FDA call in advance or just show up at my door? Where do I let the inspector go? Do I give them a tour? What should I let them see? Who should I let them talk to? Are they ever going to leave?
The FDA inspection is the most nerve-wracking event in the life of a regulatory professional - you're in charge of compliance, usually in the background, and NOW you're in the spotlight, and if your performance isn't good, it's not the show that may close, it's YOUR COMPANY! However, adequate planning, training, composure, and understanding should result in many encore presentations!
This session will discuss how to prepare for the inspection, what to do during the inspection and the close-out interview, and how to respond to the inspection. Also contained in this session will be the limits of FDA's scope during an inspection, including what documents you are not required to show them, and the permissibility of photographs and affidavits.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- How to prepare for an FDA inspection.
- Development and contents of an SOP for FDA inspection.
- Personnel training before inspection.
- How to behave during an inspection.
- Limitations of scope of inspection.
- Response to investigation findings.
- FDA guidance documents used by their inspectors.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all companies that market in the U.S., since they are by definition subject to FDA regulation, in the Medical Device, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, and Biologics fields. The employees who will benefit include:
- Executive/senior management
- Regulatory management
- QA management
- Any personnel who may have direct interaction with FDA officials
- Quality system auditors