|CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE 2000:Fourteenth Annual Comprehensive Update and Board Review|
Center For Bio-Medical Communication
, JW Marriott Hotel, Washington, D.C.
March 22-26, 2000
Designated for 38.5 hours in Category 1 of the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Approved for credit by the AAFP.
Includes:Board Review Sessions & Interactive Audience Response Technology
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course has been organized to provide a comprehensive update in the diagnosis, monitoring, and management of the critically ill patient and to provide preparation for the Critical Care Subspecialty Examination of the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM).
• Prepare physicians taking the Critical Care Subspecialty Examination of the ABIM by providing a comprehensive review and practice questions
• Provide a review of current and newly accepted procedures in the diagnosis and management of the critically ill patient
• Investigate the latest technological developments and assess their roles in the diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of the critically ill patient
• Provide a forum for the multidisciplinary exchange of information
Who Should Attend:
This course has been developed for physicians who must care for critically ill patients. Course material will be applicable to the:
•Criical Care Physician
•Infectious Disease Specialist
•Critical Care Nurse
•Emergency Medicine Physician
The language of this course is English.
For any additional information, please contact:
Center for Bio-Medical Communication, Inc.
433 Hackensack Avenue, 9th Floor
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601
Fax: (201) 342-7555
Tel: (201) 342-5300
Center For Bio-Medical Communication, Inc.
Deadline for Abstracts:
March 26, 2000
I. Physicians-before 1/17/00 -$795 /after 1/17/00 -$ 895
II. Physicians In Training* or Allied Health Professionals-
before 1/17/00 -$595 /after 1/17/00 -$ 695
* Registration must be accompanied by a letter from the Chief of Service stating that the
applicant is a fellow or resident in a full-time approved training program.
|Email for Requests and Registration:||email@example.com|
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org Host: 184.108.40.206
date: February 04, 2000 14:55:28
Generated by meetings and positions 2.0 by Kai Garlipp
Logo and Logo Images by Art for BioMed / Syrinx GmbH - Frankfurt / Germany.
4.1 (c) 1995-99 HUM-MOLGEN. All rights reserved. Liability and Copyright.