"How do I look up a value in list ONE and pick up a related value from list TWO"
"How do I avoid my lookup formula displaying an ugly error when it can't find a match?" "I've heard of VLOOKUP but what's HLOOKUP and what’s XLOOKUP?"
These are just a few of the questions I get asked on a regular basis. You can get the answers to these questions (and more) by attending this training session dedicated to mastering the various lookup functions that are built into Excel.
Why you should Attend: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP are some of the most well-known (and most useful) formulas in Excel. Used properly, they will help you to improve the accuracy and integrity of your Excel workbooks, save a ton of time and minimize data entry errors.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- How to construct and use the VLOOKUP function
- TRUE and FALSE - the 4th parameter demystified
- Tables - the key to future-proofing VLOOKUP
- How to construct and use the HLOOKUP function
- How to avoid #NA
- NEW: The XLOOKUP Function
- This training is categorized as intermediate-to-advanced. It is aimed at users who want to learn about the Lookup functions in Excel.
- Although the training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel, this training is relevant for users of Excel 2010 and above.