In this webinar you will move through refining your objectives and realistic deadlines, to analyzing the assignments to various team members and laying out "check-in" midpoints on Outlook group calendars.
Your learning will include how to document personal conversations in Outlook Contacts, assign tasks in the Tasks Folder, and color-code projects for quick recognition in the Inbox and on the Calendar – integrating all Outlook folders for amazing results.
With this 21st century productivity instruction, you can be assured nothing slips through the cracks as you mesh your desire to succeed with the technology of Microsoft Outlook as your partner.
You will receive instruction on how to:
- Infuse goal setting principles into Microsoft Outlook
- Assure deadlines with mid-check points are met
- Make solid time management principles the basis of your team's productivity
The only thing left for you to do is inspire employees and lead them to the desired crazy results.
Why you should Attend: Managers often struggle getting all team members on the same page, managing their workflow and holding them accountable so projects have a successful conclusion and meet company objectives.
Managing team workflow is difficult because different personalities and different educational skill sets often have different perspectives. For instance, take the difference between engineers and marketing. If they happen to be on the same team, you will need techniques to keep them marching in the same direction.
A logical workflow has several components and in this webinar we explore those components and help you get organized so you get crazy results.
One component, Microsoft Outlook (a tool everyone has on their desktop), solves the problem of getting everyone in sync with the help of technology.
Outlook helps you send clear assignments or reinforce assignments made in person and track progress to a successful conclusion. Using the proven methods taught in this webinar, you'll be able to spot bottlenecks or observe when an employee is stuck or behind, then you can have an appropriate conversation with the employee with the purpose of removing blocks to action.
The instruction focuses on setting objectives, assigning responsibilities to individual team members, and using Microsoft Outlook to keep on top of progress of team members in fulfilling their assignments and holding them accountable.
This requires upfront work and diligent follow-up with a managerial style that does not come across as micromanaging. The features demonstrated in Microsoft Outlook makes this process stress-free and enables team members to work with creativity while maintaining steady progress toward the final deadline.
Don't let your team be scattered and unfocused. Establish a logical workflow for team members and keep projects on track with this information.
Mark your calendar now. Attend and learn fool-proof organization. Set up Microsoft Outlook as instructed. Do the up-front organizing then get out of the way and watch crazy results happen with your team.
Areas Covered in the Session: This webinar makes you and your team more efficient and more effective, eliminating the spinning of wheels and wondering what the next action item is.
In this webinar we integrate the up-front necessities of organizing workflow with the incredible tools Microsoft Outlook provides for managing employees.
In this webinar we will refresh and refine the principles of:
- Setting objectives and realistic deadlines
- Organizing complex assignments and projects
- Breaking long term projects into manageable steps and midpoints
Then we will take these principles into Microsoft Outlook and you will learn how to:
- Differentiate between the To-Do List, Tasks Folder, and To-Do Bar
- Customize the Tasks Folder to your work style and personality
- Use the Quick Access Tool Bar and Microsoft Outlook Today
- Create individual folders for a multitude of assignments and projects
- Use the Calendar and Tasks in tandem to keep track of deadlines
- Keep track of check-in midpoints
- Use the Calendar to manage daily workflow
- Use categories to sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
- Assign tasks to employees with built in accountability
- Use the Rules Wizard to sort emails from employees into appropriate folders in Tasks
- Time stamp and document conversations in Contacts
With this 21st century productivity instruction, you can be assured nothing slips through the cracks as you mesh your desire to succeed with the technology of Microsoft Outlook. As you make Microsoft Outlook a partner in daily task management, it will become a significant element in your success.
Who Will Benefit:
- Administrative Personnel
- Team Leaders
- Team Members
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Engineering Managers
- Managers At All Levels Of The Company
- Employees At All Levels Of The Organization
- Customer Service Managers
- Customer Service Personnel
- Finance And Accounting Managers
- Finance And Accounting Personnel
||Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles. She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.