Traininng.com LLC, Online
Social Media are not just for marketing.
There are many benefits to using social media as business tools in many different areas of businesses. Understanding the possibilities and your audience are the first steps. Then focusing on the right message and being committed can provide real value from using social media as business tools.
In this class we will discuss the possibilities, deciding on the audience, various social media sites and how to use social media as business tools.
Why should you Attend
Social media are a fast growing set of communications tool. If you want to be successful in business and career ignoring these communications tool is paramount to failure.
LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and so many other social media platforms are not going to just go away.
They may continue to change, however, understanding how to use them differently and better than your competition is how you will create success using social media as business tools.
This webinar will focus on the best practices and philosophies of using social media so you can create real value using them.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Understanding of the benefits and design of a social media strategy
- How to create focus towards your Most Important Viewers on different social media venues
- A broader understanding of why being personal on social media can create real business value
- What social media platforms can provide business value when used properly
- How to decide what social media platforms to use as a business tool
- How to focus your use of social media on your real purpose and goal
- What types of content to use for different social media platforms
- How to measure success when using social media as business tools
- A deeper understanding of social media areas (Profiles, Pages, Groups, etc)
- Review of my Top 21 Best Practices for using social media as business tools
- Participants will be more prepared to begin using social media as business tools
- Participants will understand the power of building relevant and meaningful networks across social media
- Participants will discover new ideas and opportunities if they begin using social media as business tools
Who Will Benefit
- Human Resources
- Operations Sales
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Public Relations
- Business Professionals
- Business Development
- Account Manager