Traininng.com LLC, Online
Due to cost advantages from producing overseas, revenue opportunities from foreign sales and the potential to exploit new technology, tapping international markets holds the greatest potential for growth.
The optimal approach for entering or expanding into foreign markets depends on the characteristics and objectives of the particular firm. Proven strategies include exporting, licensing, joint ventures, and establishing an overseas facility.
Why should you Attend
With the increasingly globalized and competitive market place, moving beyond the domestic market is a step few companies can choose to ignore.International sales should be an integral part of your business plan.
Attend this 60-minute webinar to understand how to grow your business internationally and to learn the advantages and disadvantages of several foreign market entry strategies.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Why growing your business internationally is an integral part of your business plan?
- What foreign market entry strategy is the best for your company?
- Licensing Technology
- Joint Ventures
- Establishing an overseas manufacturing or sales subsidiary
- Acquiring a foreign company
Who Will Benefit
- Marketing Managers
- International Compliance Managers
- Business Owners
- International Sales Persons
- Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Development Groups