Traininng.com LLC, Fremont
There are many reasons to be optimistic about our workplace. This subject is not one of them and we need to address it straight on. Since October 2017, we have just seen the tip of the proverbial iceberg with the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements. Those hashtags have been joined by a third - #HandsOffPantsOn.
Sexual harassment is just one form of workplace bullying which is a global epidemic. It is poisoning individuals and damaging companies. Never one to duck away from a controversial subject, Bonnie shines a light on a serious problem that affects 7 out of 10 offices and over 65% of assistants at least once in their careers. If you have ever witnessed or experienced bullying, you know that it takes many forms - from the "Devil Wears Prada" irrational diva, to the co-worker who intentionally withholds important information to the manager who touches his assistant inappropriately.
Why should you Attend
It's hard to take on bullies and hardly anyone gets training for it. We hope it doesn't happen to us but the data is clear that it will. If workplace bullying is present in your company and/or your own life, attendees will learn realistic, reasonable, and actionable strategies about.
- How to prevent bullying right from the first interview
- Exactly what to say to a bully
- How to support others who are being bullied
- What to do if you are the bully
- How to build cultures of respect that promote retention, morale, and profits
Areas Covered in the Session
- What is workplace bullying and how do we break the cycle to stop it
- Who exactly is being bullied and why?
- Exactly how to handle workplace bullies
- Moving Forward: How to build cultures of respect in response to bullying
Who Will Benefit
- HR professionals
Bonnie Low-Kramen worked as the Personal Assistant to Oscar winner Olympia Dukakis and now travels the world educating, empowering, and inspiring. As the bestselling author of Be the Ultimate Assistant and the founder of Ultimate Assistant Training, she is one of the most respected leaders in the administrative profession.