Traininng.com LLC, Fremont
Workplace drama sucks the productivity out of a team or organization. It also creates an inhospitable environment where healthy people don't want to work so they leave. Good, productive people leave the organization.
In fact, the best people, the highest performers, the self-directed, the most creative, those that need little oversight, are most likely to leave. Why?
So much time and effort is required to navigate through all the drama. High performers just want to get the job done, but the drama is a barrier. Managers and leaders spend way to much time trying to tamp it down, or worse, let it continue to happen, but find work-arounds.
Why should you Attend
Do you feeling Frustrated? Overwhelmed? - with the constant Drama in your workplace. Discouraged that you can't avoid it and don't know how to make it stop?
Drama takes many forms:
- Incessant gossip - its divisive and unproductive AND you wonder what they're saying behind your back
- Personality conflicts that create constant tension and bickering
- People who are aggressive
- People who are passive
Areas Covered in the Session
- A 5-step process to eliminate unproductive drama from your world
- Strategies to redirect drama
- Specific skills to address aggression, passivity and passive-aggressive words or actions
- A model to recognize the 3 roles people play to create drama and how to deal with each of those roles
- How to recognize even the most subtle forms of drama and how to nip them before they escalate
- How to elegantly declined invitations to participate in drama
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders who want to create a Drama Free Workplace -enjoy more productivity, creativity, collaboration from your team
- Anyone who has ever felt exhausted and overwhelmed by being immersed in a drama-filled environment and wants a more peaceful, calm, collegial and productive workplace
- Anyone who feels attacked, put-down, or diminished by a co-worker
- Anyone faced with personality conflicts that leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged