ComplianceOnline, San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
In this two day workshop conference you will learn the different statistical tools necessary to comply with global agencies expectations. Through case study analysis we will examine best practices to provide thoughts and ideas to develop or improve the performance of your current system. Additionally, case studies will explore how your management practices can help or hurt your liability that arises from nonconformance with regulators and Auditors.
Upon completing this course participants should:
- Understand measures of location and dispersion of their data
- Utilize hypothesis testing and confidence intervals to explain statistical differences.
- Understand Analysis of Variance techniques.
- Perform regression analysis for stability studies.
- Design and analyze experiments using DOE
- Understand different types of measurement system analysis studies and when to use them.
- Problem solving methods to help you assess which is best for your situation
- Develop successful implementation plans
- Perform risk assessments effectively
Who will Benefit:
This course is designed for quality professionals tasked with developing, maintaining and/or improving products and/or processes. This includes individuals that have Quality Management Systems responsibilities for making general improvements in their organization's performance. Following personnel will benefit from the course:
- Senior quality managers
- Quality professionals
- Regulatory professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Production supervisors
- Manufacturing engineers
- Production engineers
- Design engineers
- Process owners
- Quality engineers
- Quality auditors
- Document control specialists
Steven Walfish, is the President of Statistical Outsourcing Services, a consulting company that provides statistical analysis and training to FDA regulated industries. Prior to starting Statistical Outsourcing Services, Mr. Walfish was the Senior Manager Biostatistics, Non-clinical at Human Genome Sciences in Rockville MD. Prior to joining HGS, Mr. Walfish was a Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers specializing in the pharmaceutical industry. Mr. Walfish was Manager of Non-Clinical Statistics at Chiron Diagnostics.
Mr. Walfish brings over 20 years of industrial expertise in the development and application of statistical methods for solving complex business issues including data collection, analysis and reporting.