ComplianceOnline, Online Event
Why Should You Attend:
An effective specification not only define the product and process being purchased by the customer, but also serves as an extension of the purchasing contract. Specifications are customer’s greatest tool for ensuring products received meet the quality and safety standards expected. Effective specifications must be complete and accurate. All requirements must be contained within the specification.
Shipping, receiving, expectations, pre-requisite quality programs, packaging guidelines and any other requirements should be detailed in the specification. Accuracy is the second attribute critical to a product specification. The supplier must have processes, programs and materials capable of meeting the specification and end the product must meet the ultimate customers' demands.
This webinar will also outline the organizational commitment required to develop and maintain effective specifications.
At the end of this session, the speaker will handle your specific questions and address any challenges you have/had in developing an effective product specification for food safety and customer satisfaction.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Detailed descriptions which effectively define the products physical characteristics.
- Incorporating Quality Control Points.
- Validating Chemical, Physical and Micro tolerances.
- Defining testing/verification expectations.
- Common Regulatory and Company requirements to be included in the specification.
- Document Control Methods.
- Key components to be included in the specification.
- Best practices (Do’s and Don’ts) when creating new product specification.
- Issues/challenges needed to address before finalizing product specification.
Date: October 24, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:15 AM PDT
Cost: $149 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.