ComplianceOnline, Online Event
Why Should You Attend:
You should attend this webinar if:
- You are a full-time compliance and quality auditor
- you may be called upon to assist one or a team of auditors going into your own company’s or a contracted microbiology lab
- you may be called upon to perform a department self-inspection
- you may be a member of microbiology laboratory supervision or management who will host future audits and regulatory inspections
This 90-minute session will focus on the topics a proper microbiology lab audit covers as well as how auditors obtain evidence. You will learn how and FDA auditor/inspector thinks and use that knowledge to help your microbiology laboratory and its equipment, documents, records, personnel, etc. become audit-friendly.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Sampling and Sample Control.
- Employee Training and Contract Services.
- Method Validation.
- Reagents and Media.
- Reference Standards and Control Cultures.
- Equipment and Instruments.
- Document Control and Record-Keeping.
- Laboratory Controls.
- Non-sterile Product Testing.
- Sterility Testing and Sterility Test Isolators.
- Endotoxin Testing.
- Environmental Monitoring.
- Microorganism Isolates and Identification.
Date: October 11, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM PDT
Cost: $299 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
||Bob Seltzer, has more than 25 years in R&D, Process Development, and Quality Assurance/Compliance in pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food, dietary supplements, and cosmetics industries.