ComplianceOnline, Online Event
Why Should You Attend:
Training on personnel practices and microbial control on process equipment are a critical part of your facility operations and overall control program to meet FDA, EMA, IMB, and MHRA regulations. This process involves personnel training and having a sound cleaning and disinfection program to control microbes on process equipment surfaces in the cleanroom operation.
This 90-minute presentation will cover all the necessary components that will allow end users to be in compliance with FDA, MHRA, IMB, and EMA.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Conducting audits of personnel practices.
- Using proper gowning and apparel.
- Addressing bioburden and cleaning and sanitization or process equipment.
- Discussing the most current methods for applying disinfectants, sanitizers, and sporicides on process equipment and in the cleanroom.
- The need to control bioburden involves a sound cleaning and disinfection program.
- Effective methods for controlling residues.
- All the necessary components will be discussed that will allow end users to be in compliance with FDA and EMEA.
Date: November 02, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM PDT
Cost: $299 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
||Mr. Polarine, is a technical service manager at STERIS Corporation. He has been with STERIS Corporation for over twelve years, where his current technical focus is microbial control in cleanrooms and other critical environments. He has lectured in North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Puerto Rico on issues related to cleaning and disinfection in cleanrooms