ComplianceOnline, Online Event
Why Should You Attend:
Designing an effective cleaning and disinfection program is a critical part of your facility operations and contamination control program to meet FDA, EMA, and MHRA regulations. This process involves selecting the most effective products against your isolates, rotating these products, and having a safe and effective method to apply these products. oday end users typically struggle with how often to rotate products and determining exactly which products to rotate.
This 90-minute presentation will cover all the necessary components that will allow end users to be in compliance with FDA and EMEA.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Effective ways to rotate disinfectants.
- The need to control bioburden involves a sound cleaning and disinfection program.
- The most current industry methods for applying disinfectants.
- Effective methods for controlling residues.
- All the necessary components will be discussed that will allow end users to be in compliance with FDA and EMEA.
Date: September 20, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM PDT
Cost: $299 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
||Mr. Polarine, is a technical service manager at STERIS Corporation. He has been with STERIS Corporation for over eleven years, where his current technical focus is microbial control in cleanrooms and other critical environments. He has lectured in North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Puerto Rico on issues related to cleaning and disinfection in cleanrooms.