PharmaTraining, Window Conference Centre, Islington, London
16 June 2010
Try it!! The workshop...
Using a laboratory tablet machine and some simple equipment, we experiment with effervescence and develop some simple products.
• Effervescence systems. What are they and how to they achieve their
• Uniformity – achieving and assessing uniformity in effervescent systems.
• Taste and taste masking
• Specific problems with effervescent products—mixing, lubrication,
Practice. Effervescent products in Production.
• Engineering requirements for effervescent products
• Process Validation—challenges and pitfalls
• Scale up and Technology Transfer—mixing issues
• Routine manufacture
Bring your problems—don’t leave them at work!
There will be plenty of opportunity to discuss specific problems, in confidence if required.