  Min Ae Lee: erroneous message

To: HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: erroneous message
From: Min Ae Lee <mal@calvin.bwh.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 17:21:44 -0500

Dear subsriber,

due to an unexplained error with our server a duplicate of the last DIAG
posting was sent out to the list. In addition, a rude and unfriendly
message asking to unsubscribe was received by a number of subscribers.
Please ignore these erroneous messages !
Your name will be removed from the list o n l y if y o u specifically ask so.
We apoplogize for any inconvienience this error may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Min Ae Lee

Min Ae Lee, M.D.
Assistant Editor