  Frank S. Zollmann: ANNO: New Positions

To: HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: ANNO: New Positions
From: "Frank S. Zollmann" <Frank.Zollmann@rz.uni-rostock.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:44:54 +0100

                  HUM-MOLGEN New Positions

This mail summarizes new announcements of job vacancies listed
at our WWW sites:

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/
http://linkage.rockefeller.edu/hum-molgen/

You can announce your positions (free) at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/cgi-bin/positions.pl?write0

Thanks for your interest.

Frank S. Zollmann
(Frank.Zollmann@medizin.uni-rostock.de)

RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Since the last summary we got these new announcements:

   1.Pharmacology and Toxicology: Post-doctoral fellow
     New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, 10566, USA
     Michael Balazy, Ph.D., Associate Professor (MICHAEL_BALAZY@NYMC.EDU)

   2.Neurology / Neuroscience: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW / ASSOCIATE
     The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021
     Rudolph Spangler, Ph.D. (spanglr@rockvax.rockefeller.edu)

   3.Neurology / Neuroscience: PhD student position
     Institute of Cell Biochemistry and Clinical Neurobiology, Hamburg,
D-22529
     Dr. A. Montkowski (monthows@uke.uni-hamburg.de)

   4.Neurology / Neuroscience: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     Harvard Medical School - NERPRC, Southborough, Ma. 01772-9102
     Dr. Gregory Miller (gmiller@warren.med.harvard.edu)

   5.Neurology / Neuroscience: Post-Doctoral Fellow
     The Neurosciences Institute, San Diego, CA 92121
     Ralph J. Greenspan or Olaf Sporns (greenspan@nsi.edu)

   6.Neurology / Neuroscience: Postdoctoral fellow
     University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
     Maja Bucan (bucan@pobox.upenn.edu)

   7.Microbiology / Virology: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW/ASSOCIATE
     The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021
     Rudolph Spangler, Ph.D. (spanglr@rockvax.rockefeller.edu)

   8.Microbiology / Virology: Stuff Research Associate
     UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
     Dr. W. Shi (zhaomin@ucla.edu)

   9.Microbiology / Virology: post-doctoral fellow
     Univ. of Munich, Pettenkofer-Institute, Munich, D-80336, Germany
     K. von der Helm, Prof. (kvdh@mvp.med.uni-muenchen.de)

  10.Medical Research (others): Research Associate
  11.Medical Research (others): Core Facility Director, flow cytometry
facility
  12.Medical Research (others): Clinical Nurse Coordinator
  13.Medical Research (others): Director of Clinical Trials
     Institute for Cellular Therapeutics, Allegheny University of the Health
     Sciences, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
     Frances Chapman, Department Administrator (petteyd@wpo.auhs.edu)

  14.Genetics: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY, BOWMAN GRAY CAMPUS, Winston Salem, NC 27157
     Thomas Hart, DDS, PhD (thart@bgsm.edu)

  15.Genetics: post-doctoral fellow
     Centre National de la Recherche Scientique / Institut de Genetique
Humaine ,
     34060 Montpellier Cedex FRANCE
     ROIZES Gerard Director of Research (roizes@infobiogen.fr)

  16.Genetics: Assistant Professor
     Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN 46202
     Dr. James K. Hartsfield, Jr., Associate Professor and Director of
Oral-Facial
     Genetics (jhartsfi@iusd.iupui.edu)

  17.Genetics: Ph.D. Student positions
  18.Genetics: POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW
     Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
     Philip R. Cunningham (Phil@biology.biosci.wayne.edu)

  19.Genetics: Research Technician
     The Neurosciences Institute, San Diego, CA 92121
     George L.G. Miklos (miklos@nsi.edu)

  20.Genetics: Ph. D. students (Biology, Biochemistry) and Technician
  21.Genetics: Postdoc (genetic aspects of human spermatogenesis )
     University of Heidelberg, D-69120 Heidelberg, FRG
     Peter H. Vogt (peter_vogt@krzmail.krz.uni-heidelberg.de )

  22.Genetics: Cytogenetics Laboratory Director
     The Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5M 2N1
     Dr. S.A. Farrell (n/a@ )

  23.Ethics and Government: Visiting Fellow
     Stanford University Program in Genomics, Ethics, and Society, Palo
Alto, CA
     94304 USA
     Laura McConnell, MPH, PGES Coordinator (lauramcc@leland.stanford.edu)

  24.Computational Genetics / Bioinformatics: Computational Chemist /
Scientific
     Programmer
     Galveston, TX 77555, USA
     Robert Fraczkiewicz (robert@nmr.utmb.edu)

  25.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Two Post-Doctoral Positions
     Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge MA 02139 USA
     Profs. Peter Sorger and Anthony J. Sinskey
    (psorger@mit.edu, asinskey@mit.edu)

  26.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Post-doctoral Fellow
     Vollum Institute, Portland OR, 97201, USA
     Mathew Thayer Ph.D., Assistant Scientist (thayerm@ohsu.edu)

  27.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Director
     University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-0616 USA
     Dr. Deborah Gumucio, Chair, Search Committee (dgumucio@umich.edu)

  28.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     Department of Neurobiology, University of Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg,
     Germany
     Anne Régnier-Vigouroux, PhD (annerevi@sun0.urz.uni-heidelberg.de)

  29.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Post-Doctoral Fellow
     German Cancer Research Center (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum),
     69120 Heidelberg, Germany
     Ingrid Hoffmann, Ph.D. (I.Hoffmann@DKFZ-Heidelberg.de)

  30.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Postdoctoral/Research Associate
     Washington University, St. Louis, MO 63130
     Dr. Philip Osdoby (Osdoby@biodec.wustl.edu)

  31.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: PhD Student (Doktorand)
     Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Braunschweig, 38106, Germany
     Thomas Brand, Ph.D. (tbrand@alpha.bio.nat.tu-bs.de)

  32.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Post-doctoral fellow
     Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston
MA, 02215
     Sergei Sokol, Ph. D., Assistant Professor (ssokol@bidmc.harvard.edu)

  33.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Research and Postdoctoral Fellows
  34.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Laboratory Supervisor
     Insitute for Cellular Therapeutics at Allegheny University of the Health
     Sciences, Philadelphia, PA 19102
     Frances Chapman, Department Administrator (petteyd@wpo.auhs.edu)

  35.Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Postdoctoral fellow
     LSU Medical Center, New Orleans, LA 70112
     Dr. Jiandong Chen, Assistant Professor (jchen@LSUMC.edu)

  36.Cardiovascular Research: Postdoc in Cardiac/Skeletal Muscle Molecular
Biology
     University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 USA
     Charles E. Murry, M.D., Ph.D. (murry@u.washington.edu)

  37.Cancer Research: post-doctoral fellow
     Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, D.C. 20007-2197 USA
     Timothy J. Jorgensen, Ph.D. (jorgensent@odrge.odr.georgetown.edu)

  38.Cancer Research: Post-Doctoral Fellow
     Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (German Cancer Research Center),
     69120 Heidelberg
     Dr. F . Hoppe-Seyler (hoppe-seyler@dkfz-heidelberg.de)

  39.Cancer Research: Post-Doctoral Fellow
     The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School,
     New Brunswick, NJ 08901 USA
     Dr. Khew-Voon Chin, Ph.D. (chinkv@rwja.umdnj.edu)

  40.Biotechnology: POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW
  41.Biotechnology: Ph.D. Student Position
     Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
     Philip R. Cunningham (Phil@biology.biosci.wayne.edu)

  42.Biotechnology: Biotechnology Faculty Positions
     Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg,
     VA 24061-0346
     Mr. Don Ball (biotech@vt.edu)

  43.Biochemistry / Immunology: Postdoctoral Fellows
     Cancer Research Center National Taiwan University National Taiwan
University,
     Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. 10016
     Shuang-En Chuang, Ph.D. (sechuang@ha.mc.ntu.edu.tw)

  44.Biochemistry / Immunology: Biotechnician
     PMI, Montreal, Quebec H3N 2S7 Canada
     Carol Stuart (cs_pmi@hotmail.com)

  45.Biochemistry / Immunology: Technicians
  46.Biochemistry / Immunology: Technicians
     Genitrix, LLC, Cambridge, MA , 02142
     Andrew H. Segal, MD (segal@rocketmail.com)

  47.Biochemistry / Immunology: PhD student position
     AKZO NOBEL, Obernburg, 63784, Germany
     Dr. Wolfgang Liebetrau (Wolfgang.Liebetrau@akzo.nl)

  48.Biochemistry / Immunology: Ph.D. Student Position
  49.Biochemistry / Immunology: POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW
     Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
     Philip R. Cunningham (Phil@biology.biosci.wayne.edu)

  50.Biochemistry / Immunology: Post-doctoral Fellow
     Cambridge University, UK, Cambridge, CB2 1QP, UK
     Dr Nick Holmes (nh106@cam.ac.uk)

  51.Biochemistry / Immunology: biochemistry doctorate
     Universitaet Hamburg, Universitaetskrankenhaus Eppendorf, D-20246 Hamburg
     PD Dr. Wolfgang Weber (weber@uke.uni-hamburg.de)

  52.Biochemistry / Immunology: Asscoiate and Assistant Professors
  53.Biochemistry / Immunology: Research and Postdoctoral Fellows
  54.Biochemistry / Immunology: Research Associates
  55.Biochemistry / Immunology: Research Associate
     Insitute for Cellular Therapeutics at Allegheny University of the Health
     Sciences, Philadelphia, PA 19102
     Frances Chapman, Department Administrator (petteyd@wpo.auhs.edu)

  56.Biochemistry / Immunology: Post Doc Fellow
     University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033
     Alan G. Fincham, Ph.D. (alanfinc@zygote.hsc.usc.edu)

  57.Biochemistry / Immunology: PhD studentship
     University of Ulm, Institute for Medical Microbiology, Ulm D-89081,
Germany
     Reimann, Joerg, MD Prof. (joerg.reimann@medizin.uni-ulm.de)

  58.Biochemistry / Immunology: Post-doctoral fellow
     University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637 USA
     Thomas F. Gajewski, M.D., Ph.D. (tfgajews@mcis.bsd.uchicago.edu)

  59.Biochemistry / Immunology: Postdoctoral research associate
     University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05405 USA
     Dr. Susan S. Wallace (swallace@zoo.uvm.edu)

For usage of the web by E-mail gateway:

1.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0578.ht
ml

2.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0583.ht
ml

3.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/0086
.html

4.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0567.html

5.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0566.html

6.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0549.ht
ml

7.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0582.ht
ml

8.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0577.ht
ml

9.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0569.ht
ml

10.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0563.h
tml

11.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/academic_positi
ons/0033.html

12.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_po
sitions/0216.html

13.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/academic_positi
ons/0032.html

14.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0585.h
tml

15.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0584.h
tml

16.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/assistant/0055.
html

17.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/008
2.html

18.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0575.h
tml

19.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_po
sitions/0217.html

20.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/007
6.html

21.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0552.h
tml

22.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_po
sitions/0214.html

23.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0561.h
tml

24.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0135.html

25.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0579.h
tml

26.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0134.html

27.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/academic_positi
ons/0034.html

28.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0576.h
tml

29.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0572.h
tml

30.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0571.h
tml

31.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/007
9.html

32.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0562.h
tml

33.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0560.h
tml

34.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_po
sitions/0215.html

35.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0550.h
tml

36.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0548.h
tml

37.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0580.h
tml

38.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0568.h
tml

39.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0564.h
tml

40.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0574.h
tml

41.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/008
1.html

42.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/assistant/0054.
html

43.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0581.h
tml

44.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_po
sitions/0219.html

45.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_po
sitions/0218.html

46.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/008
5.html

47.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/008
3.html

48.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/008
0.html

49.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0573.h
tml

50.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0570.h
tml

51.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/007
8.html

52.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/assistant/0053.
html

53.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0559.h
tml

54.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0558.h
tml

55.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0557.h
tml

56.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0556.h
tml

57.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/007
7.html

58.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0555.h
tml

59.http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0554.h
tml

HUM-MOLGEN - Internet Communication Forum in Human Genetics

E-mail: HUM-MOLGEN@nic.surfnet.nl

WWW:    http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/
        http://linkage.rockefeller.edu/hum-molgen/

--

  |   Frank S. Zollmann                                                |
  |   University of Rostock / Free University Berlin  - Germany        |