  Bergen (ioi): LITE: TOCS temporary technical problems

To: HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: LITE: TOCS temporary technical problems
From: "Bergen (ioi)" <A.A.BERGEN@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 18:39:13 +0200

Dear HUM-MOLGeneticists,

Due to technical problems, we experience a temporary set-back in our
supply of TOCs by E-mail; We will fix this as soon as possible.

We apologize for the possible inconvenience.

By the way, this section, as well as HUM-MOLGEN in it's entirety will be
improved considerably in the fall of 1997. We are looking forward to further
enable and facilitate the best communication and information exchange among
you (and ourselves), for free.

Have a nice day

Arthur Bergen