  Arthur Bergen: LITE: TOC for NAR

To: HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: LITE: TOC for NAR
From: Arthur Bergen <a.bergen@ioi.knaw.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 09:16:56 MET

Nucleic Acids Research - Table of Contents

Volume 25: January - December 1997: Issue 16 - August 15

Location at http://www.oup.co.uk/nar/Volume_25/Issue_16

Comparative sequence analysis of ribonucleases HII, III, II, PH and D.
I. Saira Mian.

Pages 3187-3195
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka467
----------------------------

Restriction endonuclease isoschizomers ItaI, BsoFI and Fsp4HI are characterised by differences in their sensitivities to CpG methylation.
B. H. Ramsahoye, A. K. Burnettand C. Taylor.

Pages 3196-3198
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka543
----------------------------

Co-packaging of non-vector RNAs generates replication-defective retroviral vector particles: a novel approach for blocking retrovirus replication.
Sadhna Joshi, Shi-Fa Dingand Sian E. Liem
Pages 3199-3203
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka518
----------------------------

The Ogg1 protein of Saccharomyces cerevisiae: a 7,8-dihydro-8-oxoguanineDNA glycosylase/AP lyase whose lysine 241 is a critical residue for catalytic activity.
Pierre-Marie Girard, Nathalie Guibourtand Serge Boiteux.

Pages 3204-3211
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka545
----------------------------

Increased polymerase fidelity of the 3TC-resistant variants of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase .
Belinda B. Oude Essink, Nicole K. T. Backand Ben Berkhout.

Pages 3212-3217
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka548
----------------------------

A two unit antisense RNA cassette test system for silencing of target genes.
Hilde M. Engdahl, Tord A. H. Hjaltand E. Gerhart H. Wagner.

Pages 3218-3227
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka520
----------------------------

Recent evolutionary acquisition of alternative pre-mRNA splicing and 3' processing regulations induced by intronic B2 SINE insertion.
Denis Michel, Gilles Chatelain, Claire Mauduit, Mohamed Benahmedand Gilbert Brun.

Pages 3228-3234
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka525
----------------------------

The elimination of primer-dimer accumulation in PCR.
Jannine Brownie, Susan Shawcross, Jane Theaker, David Whitcombe, Richard Ferrie, Clive Newtonand Stephen Little.

Pages 3235-3241
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka546
----------------------------

>From footprint to toeprint: a close-up of the DnaA box, the binding site for the bacterial initiator protein DnaA.
Christian Speck, Christoph Weigeland Walter Messer.

Pages 3242-3247
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka547
----------------------------

Enhancement of the nucleosomal pattern in sequences of lower complexity.
Alex Bolshoy1,2,3,, Kevin Shapiro3,4, Edward N. Trifonovand Ilya Ioshikhes.

Pages 3248-3254
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka528
----------------------------

Protein-DNA interactions in the human [beta]-globin locus control region hypersensitive site-2 as revealed by four nitrogen mustards .
Mark D. Temple, Murray J. Cairns, William A. Dennyand Vincent Murray.

Pages 3255-3261
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka526
----------------------------

Cell-specific in vivo DNA-protein interactions at the proximal promoters of the pro[alpha]1(I) and the pro[alpha]2(I) collagen genes.
Su Sin Chen, E. Cristy Ruteshouser, Sankar N. Maityand Benoit de Crombrugghe.

Pages 3261-3268
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka534
----------------------------

Kinetic studies on the formation of intermolecular triple helices.
Hazel M. Paesand Keith R. Fox.

Pages 3269-3274
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka544
----------------------------

The Cryphonectria parasitica plasmid pUG1 contains a large ORF with motifs characteristic of family B DNA polymerases.
E. Gobbi, A. Carpanelli, G. Firraoand R. Locci.

Pages 3275-3280
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka549
----------------------------

Cell cycle regulation of RPA1 transcript levels in the trypanosomatid Crithidia fasciculata.
Lisa M. Brownand Dan S. Ray.

Pages 3281-3289
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka517
----------------------------

In vivo fate of phosphorothioate antisense oligodeoxynucleotides: predominant uptake by scavenger receptors on endothelial liver cells.
Martin K. Bijsterbosch, Muthiah Manoharan, Erik T. Rump, Remco L. A. De Vrueh, Richard van Veghel, Kathleen L. Tivel, Erik A. L. Biessen, C. Frank Bennett, P. Dan Cookand Theo J. C. van Berkel.

Pages 3290-3296
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka531
----------------------------

A new method to monitor the rate of conformational transitions in RNA.
Emily J. Maglottand Gary D. Glick.

Pages 3297-3301
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka535
----------------------------

DNA duplexes with reactive dialdehyde groups as novel reagents for cross-linking to restriction- modification enzymes.
M. G. Brevnov, O. M. Gritsenko, S. N. Mikhailov, E. V. Efimtseva, B. S. Ermolinsky, A. Van Aerschot, P. Herdewijn, A. V. Repykand E. S. Gromova.

Pages 3302-3309
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka527
----------------------------

2',5'-Linked oligo-3'-deoxyribonucleoside phosphorothioate chimeras: thermal stability and antisense inhibition of gene expression.
Purshotam Bhan, Anila Bhan, Mikung Hong, John G. Hartwell, June M. Saundersand Glenn D. Hoke.

Pages 3310-3317
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka524
----------------------------

Androgen receptor-associated protein complex binds upstream of the androgen-responsive elements in the promoters of human prostate-specific antigen and kallikrein 2 genes.
Zijie Sun, Jing Panand Steven P. Balk.

Pages 3318-3325
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka516
----------------------------

Brief expression of a GFPcre fusion gene in embryonic stem cells allows rapid retrieval of site-specific genomic deletions.
Sara Gagneten, Yunzheng Le, Jeffrey Millerand Brian Sauer.

Pages 3326-3331
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka515
----------------------------

Functional analysis of point mutations in human flap endonuclease-1 active site.
Binghui Shen, John P. Nolan2,3, Larry A. Sklar3,4and Min S. Park2,.

Pages 3332-3338
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka532
----------------------------

Identification of preferred hTBP DNA binding sites by the combinatorial method REPSA.
Paul Hardenbol, Jo C. Wangand Michael W. Van Dyke.

Pages 3339-3344
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka522
----------------------------

Multiple isoforms of GAGA factor, a critical component of chromatin structure.
Cheeptip Benyajati, Loretta Mueller, Nong Xu, Michelle Pappano, Jing Gao, Mana Mosammaparast, Dawn Conklin, Howard Granok1,2, Carolyn Craigand Sarah Elgin1,2.

Pages 3345-3353
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka514
----------------------------

Structure of the hydrogen bonding complex of O6-methylguanine with cytosine and thymine during DNA replication.
Thomas E. Sprattand Douglas E. Levy.

Pages 3354-3361
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka523
----------------------------

RNA-protein interactions within the 3' untranslated region of vimentin mRNA.
Zendra E. Zehner, Rebecca K. Shepherd, Joanna Gabryszuk, Tzu-Fun Fu, May Al-Aliand W. Michael Holmes.

Pages 3362-3370
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka519
----------------------------

Rapid and efficient site-directed mutagenesis by single-tube `megaprimer' PCR method.
Song-Hua Keand Edwin L. Madison.

Pages 3371-3372
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka529
----------------------------

Improved efficiency Sos recruitment system: expression of the mammalian GAP reduces isolation of Ras GTPase false positives.
Ami Aronheim.

Pages 3373-3374
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka533
----------------------------

Quantitative DNA slot blot analysis: inhibition of DNA binding to membranes by magnesium ions.
Dagmar M. Kube1,3and Arun Srivastava1,2,3,.

Pages 3375-3376
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka530
----------------------------

Potassium permanganate and tetraethylammonium chloride are a safe and effective substitute for osmium tetroxide in solid-phase fluorescent chemical cleavage of mismatch.
Emma Roberts, V. Jayne Deeble, C. Geoffrey Woodsand Graham R. Taylor.

Pages 3377-3378
Document ID=NAR_25_16_gka521

If you experience any problems, or wish to make a comment, please reply to this message
Dr. Arthur A.B. Bergen
Department of Ophthalmogenetics
The Netherlands Ophthalmic Research Institute (IOI)
Royal Academy of Sciences of the Netherlands (KNAW)

** Snail-mail: **           ** FAX: **             ** E-mail: **

P.O.Box 12141               (+31)206916521         A.Bergen@IOI.KNAW.NL
1100 AC  Amsterdam
The Netherlands