  Bergen (ioi): BIOT: various August 1996

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: BIOT: various August 1996
From: "Bergen (ioi)" <A.A.Bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 18:41:11 +0200

New BIOTechnology and Molecular biology issues; Subjects include
protocols and material (Yac, cell lines, vectors) request; the latter on the
basis of collaboration. There's also news from Biblio Biotech.
Messages from a.o. Austria, USA, Netherlands, and Korea

Please send **high quality messages only**; stating purpose and full reply
adress. Given the fact that the network reaches now nearly 4000 subscribers
from 63 countries, the flow of information increases; low-quality
messages will thus be refused without notification.

BIOT messages appear in a summarized fashion approximately once a month.

Arthur Bergen

>>Subject: diag
>>Sender: Human Molecular Genetics Editors <ED-MOLGEN@HEARN.nic.SURFnet.nl>
>>To: Multiple recipients of list ED-MOLGEN <ED-MOLGEN@HEARN.nic.SURFnet.nl>
>>
>>acorno@alc.es (ANDRES CORNO) sent the following comments:

>>ANDRES CORNO
>>DEPARTAMENTO DE PATOLOGIA  Y CIRUGIA
>>FACULTAD DE MEDICINA-CAMPUS SAN JUAN
>>APDO 374
>>03080-ALICANTE -ESPAQA
>>

>>                                                         Alicante 12-8-1996
>>

>>In my University ,recently received an Api 377, I would to know the best
primers for amplified codon 12 -13 of the first exon of Human K-ras ,using
paraffin-embedded sections of colorectal carcinomas and adenomas.