  Bergen (ioi): ANNO: new announcements and positions.

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: ANNO: new announcements and positions.
From: "Bergen (ioi)" <A.A.Bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 15:13:32 +0200

                HUM-MOLGEN New Positions

This mail summarizes new announcements of job vacancies listed
recently at our WWW (http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/).

If you are interested in a specific announcement, please take
a look at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/

or use WEBMAIL SERVICE (explanation at end of message).

You can announce your positions (free) at

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/cgi-bin/positions.pl?write0

Thanks for your interest.

Frank S. Zollmann
(Frank.Zollmann@medizin.uni-rostock.de)

RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Since the last ANNO: New positions summary we got these new
announcements:

  1. Wanted:
     Physiology / Biophysics: Biophysiker / Med. Physik
     D-93053 Regensburg
     Rudolf Fuechsl (rudolf.fuechsl@klinik.uni-regensburg.de)

  2. Wanted:
     Physiology / Biophysics: Posdoctoral associate
     Academic or Industrial position, Miami, FL 33136
     Elena S. Trepakova, Ph.D (etrepako@newssun.med.miami.edu)

  3. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Pathology: RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
     SPECIALTY PATHOLOGY SERVICES, Sparks, NV 89431
     Curtis Chan, Laboratory Manager (chan3@sierra.net)

  4. Wanted:
     Others: visiting scholar to Canada
     Zibo Teacher's College, Zibo
     Bi Hongwei, assistant professor (xwang@usa.net)

  5. Non-Academic Positions:
     Others: Data Operations Team Leader
     SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals Research & Development, King of
Prussia, PA 19406 USA
     Cheryl Stahle, Sr. Employment Administrator (@uwd731.um.us.sbphrd.com)

  6. Non-Academic Positions:
     Others: Research Scientist
     University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 USA
     DNA Center Search Coordinator (griffith@unm.edu)

  7. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Others: Research Scientist
     University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 USA
     DNA Center Search Coordinator (griffith@unm.edu)

  8. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Neurology / Neuroscience: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY, Portland, OR 97201-3098, U.S.A.
     Thomas K. Baumann, Ph.D., Assistant Professor (baumannt@ohsu.edu)

  9. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Microbiology / Virology: Postdoctoral Associate
     Yale University School of Medicine, West Haven, CT 06516, USA
     Brian Wong, M.D. (wongbr@biomed.med.yale.edu)

 10. Non-Academic Positions:
     Microbiology / Virology: Associate Research Scientist
     Bristol-Myers Squibb, Wallingford, CT 06492
     Human Resources (Beaulieu@BMS.com)

 11. Non-Academic Positions:
     Medical Research (others): Professional Research Assistant
     University of Colorado Health Sciences, Denver, CO 80262
     James Walther (J.Walther@UCHSC.edu)

 12. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Medical Research (others): Post-doctoral Fellow
     University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90089-0641
     Dr. Gregory Mooser Chairman (gmooser@hsc.usc.edu)

 13. Wanted:
     Genetics: I am a current freshman in biological sciences and want to
volunteer some time.
     Student at Butler Community College. Butler Pa 16001
     Brandi Nicole Elder (brandey@nauticom.net)

 14. Non-Academic Positions:
     Genetics: Manager, Transgenic Mouse and Barrier Facility
     The John P. Robarts Research Institute, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5K8
     Dr. Craig A. Strathdee, Director, Transgenic Facility (cstrathd@rri.uwo.ca)

 15. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Genetics: Postdoctoral Fellow in Gene Targeting/Transgenic Mice
     Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y. 10029-6574
     Thomas Lufkin, Ph.D. (Lufkin@msvax.mssm.edu)

 16. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Computational Genetics / Bioinformatics: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
     V.I.B. - Laboratory of Genetics - INRA, B-9000 GHENT, Belgium
     Patrice DEHAIS (pahai@gengenp.rug.ac.be)

 17. Non-Academic Positions:
     Computational Genetics / Bioinformatics: Scientist
     LifeSpan BioSciences, Inc., Seattle, WA 98119, USA
     Joseph P. Brown (jbrown@aa.net)

 18. Predoctoral student positions / PhD student positions:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: PhD student
     Institute of Medical Radiation and Cell Resarch (MSZ), Wuerzburg,
97078, Germany
     Ralf Schreck, PhD, group leader (imsd031@rz.box.uni-wuerzburg.de)

 19. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: Postdoctoral Fellow
     Oregon Regional Primate Research Center, Beaverton, OR, 97006, USA
     Robert M. Brenner (@hd68-237.compuserve.com)

 20. Non-Academic Positions:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: research technician
     Washington University St. Louis Children's Hospital, St. Louis, MO 63110
     Dr. Peter Witt, MD. (@jlm7100.wustl.edu)

 21. Non-Academic Positions:
     Cell and Molecular Biology / Anatomy: medical technician
     Washington Univerity/St. Louis Childrens Hospital, St. Louis, MO, 63110/USA
     Dr. Peter Witt, MD. (@jlm7100.wustl.edu)

 22. Wanted:
     Cancer Research: PhD Student Position on Medical Research
     Tangdu Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an, 710038,
P.R.China
     Hao Xinbao (tdhlmb@public..xa.sn.cn)

 23. Wanted:
     Biotechnology: Ph.D. Position in Research and Development Wanted in
NJ/PA Area
     -, North America, -
     Simon A. B. Knight Ph.D. (sak4@lehigh.edu)

 24. Non-Academic Positions:
     Biotechnology: Entrepreneur
     MicroBionics, Menlo Park, CA 94025
     Randy Paynter; Associate (BGSensor@aol.com)

 25. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Post-doctoral fellow
     University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK
     Dr. A. Maxwell, Reader and Lister-Jenner Research Fellow (ony@le.ac.uk)

 26. Assistant or Associate Professors:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Assistant/Associate Professor in Molecular
Immunology
     San Francisco State University, Department of Biology, San Francisco,
CA 94132-1722
     Immunology Search Committee (acatena@sfsu.edu)

 27. Non-Academic Positions:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Research Investigator, Biochemistry
     Bristol-Myers Squibb, Wallingford, CT 06492
     Human resources (Beaulieu@BMS.com)

 28. Non-Academic Positions:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: SYNTHETIC ORGANIC CHEMIST
     PE APPLIED BIOSYSTEMS, Foster City, CA 94404
     Dept. C&E-5205-web (biocareer@perkin-elmer.com)

 29. Wanted:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Molecular Biology, Biotechnology,
Biochemistry, Immunology
     New Delhi - 110 067, INDIA
     Narayanan Sankar (srini@medinst.ernet.in)

 30. Wanted:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Predoctoral student position - PhD student
position
     Technical University of Graz, A-8010 Graz, Austria
     DI Harald Hoelzl (hoelzl@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at-)

 31. Postdocs or Research Associates:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Post-doctoral fellow
     Brookdale Center/ Mount Sinai Medical School, NY 10029
     David Sassoon (dsassoo@smtplink.mssm.edu)

 32. Non-Academic Positions:
     Biochemistry / Immunology: Sr. Development Scientist
     Cholestech Corporation, Hayward, CA 94545
     Yolanda Villarreal (pbmalloy@usa.pipeline.com)

For usage of the web by E-mail gateway:

 1. http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0076.html
 2. http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0075.html
 3.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0222.html
 4. http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0079.html
 5.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0120.html
 6.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0115.html
 7.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0219.html
 8.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0224.html
 9.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0229.html
10.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0119.html
11.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0123.html
12.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0221.html
13. http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0080.html
14.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0124.html
15.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0226.html
16.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0227.html
17.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0117.html
18.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/predoctoral/0015.html
19.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0228.html
20.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0122.html
21.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0118.html
22. http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0078.html
23. http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0077.html
24.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0125.html
25.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0223.html
26.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/assistant/0020.html
27.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0121.html
28.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0116.html
29. http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0074.html
30. http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/wanted/0073.html
31.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/postdocs/0220.html
32.
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0114.html

WEBMAIL SERVICE by eBay Internet
(http://www.ebay.com/web-mail/)

How to use the service:

Send an e-mail message to the following address:

web-mail@ebay.com

The subject of your message is ignored; it may be blank. The body of your
message should contain one URL that you wish to fetch per line. Multiple
URLs per message are permitted. The service will attempt to fetch each URL,
and return one message per URL requested.

Here is an example message to fetch the front page of HUM-MOLGEN and a
recent job annoucement:

To: web-mail@ebay.com
Subject: none

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/
http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/positions/non_academic_posit
ions/0119.html

The WebMail Service is operated as shareware. Unregistered users are limited
to a certain number of retrievals per month. Registered users are granted
unlimited access.

| HUM-MOLGEN - Internet Communication Forum in Human Genetics        |
| E-mail: HUM-MOLGEN@nic.surfnet.nl                                  |
| WWW: http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/              |
| Phone: 020-566 4598 (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2101 (USA)        |
| Fax: 020-691 6521 (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2555 (USA)          |
Dr. Arthur A.B. Bergen
Department of Ophthalmogenetics
The Netherlands Ophthalmic Research Institute (IOI)
Royal Academy of Sciences of the Netherlands (KNAW)

** Snail-mail: **           ** FAX: **             ** E-mail: **

P.O.Box 12141               (+31)206916521         A.Bergen@IOI.KNAW.NL
1100 AC  Amsterdam
The Netherlands